Can somebody send me pictures of Mesa amp?

Zool2107

Jul 4, 2007
Hungary, Salgótarján
My brother in law is saving money for a Stiletto head, and his birthday is coming in a couple of days. I will give him some money to help his savings :)

My idea is that I will make a little Stiletto head out of cardboard, and put the money in it. I've found good pictures about the front and the rear side of the amp, but I cannot find pictures about the top, bottom and sides :erk:

That would be a huge help for me, if somebody could make some pictures about his Mesa amp (I think the top and side view of these amp are nearly the same) and send those to me (or post it here).

Thanks in advance! :headbang:

I have another amp, I can shoot it, but the metal grill at the top of the Mesa amp is very typical, so I hope I can get some picture about that part (I can make a photo of the side of my amp).

That's an awesome idea dude, I'm sure your bro will dig it! I snapped a couple of shots of my Dual Rec, hope they help!

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

And needless to say, I recommend a Rectifier over a Stiletto (granted, I've never played a Stiletto, but the Rectifier is god's own amp AFAIC! :D)

OH, I thought you just needed them for reference to draw it on, I didn't know you were planning on printing 'em out/sticking 'em on. I'll see what I can do!

OH, I thought you just needed them for reference to draw it on, I didn't know you were planning on printing 'em out/sticking 'em on. I'll see what I can do!

Thank you for the picture! :worship:
The first one is perfect, I can photoshop it (clone stamp ftw :)).
I will post the printable end result here (if someone want to make a paper stiletto too :)).

My brother in law want to buy a Stiletto, because the other guitarist in his band has a dual rectifier, and he wants to sound a bit different :) He doesn't like the sound of Marshall, and the 5150 is just too dirty for them.