Can anybody find me somebody to love?

I've got a few Jacksons and Charvels I would willingly sell. Then again, I have a bunch of guitars too.

Of course, I have my main guitars which will never leave my possession, ever!

Well lucky you. ;)

i only have 1 guitar, a purple/violet Jackson PS-4. i love it totally. it only cost me £300, but it was well worth it. i don't care how much money i make in my life and how many guitars i get, i'm gonna keep that jackson ps-4, simply becuase it was my first guitar.

Stoner: sorry but my guitar is my most important possession. i don't take kindly to people making any kind of fun about it. someone hit my guitars gig bag with a snowball when i was walking home from school and if it hadn't been so slushy i'd have caught him and beaten his brains out, in the very real sense.

Originally posted by Slash Freeman
Stoner: sorry but my guitar is my most important possession. i don't take kindly to people making any kind of fun about it. someone hit my guitars gig bag with a snowball when i was walking home from school and if it hadn't been so slushy i'd have caught him and beaten his brains out, in the very real sense.

Get a god damn guitar case instead of a gig bag, that'll provide all the protection for your precious Jackson.

i've got a guitar case, but i chose the gig bag over it 'cos it's much easier to carry and can carry more stuff. and even if it was in the case i'd still have chased the little fucker because he hit my guitar, whether or not its in its case. it's something that only guitar-obsessed people can really understand, but any guitar obsessed person would do it.

Dude, I am guitar obsessed.

If you were guitar obsessed, you'd be carrying it in a hard case.

I got a hard case for EACH of my guitars but one. I'm working on that.

you're obviously not guitar-obsessed in the way I am. and i have a hard case for my electric guitar, but like i said i prefer to use the gig-bag. i know it doesn't offer the same protection as the hard case, but my karate does instead. and you seem to have missed the way i said "I would have chased him even if i'd had my guitar in the hard case". it's not the fact he hit the gigbag, he only hit the handle, it's just whats in the gigbag. i saw it as hitting something of my guitars and so i hated him for it.

I'm obviously not guitar obsessed as you?

HA! That's a joke of the fucking world.

If YOU were as obsessed as I was, you wouldn't even consider putting a guitar in anything BUT a form fitting case! EVER!!!

That's just PURE sacrilidge!!!

Fuck the karate... What kind of bullshit story is that? It's not going to save your guitar from getting accidentally dropped, banged against, or anything... Sounds more like you're karate obsessed.

You might as well just put a strap on it and carry it like you're playing it.

Gigbags are for people who don't give a shit about their guitars. If you were guitar obsessed, you wouldn't care about how much shit the case or guitar bag held...