Can anybody find me somebody to love?

Considering the ammount of whining about how unfair life is and how you are about to break... Did you ever think about starting a Nu-metal band, those kids are having a really hard time you know...

I piss on it all.

Originally posted by Lord K
Considering the ammount of whining about how unfair life is and how you are about to break... Did you ever think about starting a Nu-metal band, those kids are having a really hard time you know...

I piss on it all.
Yeah you're the hard one Pappy...
Tell me what life really is about... Treat me as the child I still am... :rolleyes:

And for the "You haven't seen shit yet..."
I've seen enough shit. I've seen as much shit as I could bear, and that's all I care about

Are you sure you are not playing in Linkin park then? Sounds like it as far as those rantings go.

Pappy? Whatever suits you man, I am definitely alot older than you so I guess it´s only fair. And I don´t mind it one bit. You can call me retarded, fucktard, fuckface or whatever come sin handy.

I am just so fucken tired of little kids ranting about how tough life is and how much life sucks and how fucken meaningless it is.

Put your fucken money where your mouth is and end the fucken thing if it´s so miserable.

The choice is yours, just ease on the fucken "- I am 18 and have experienced so much shit, life sucks, blablafuckenbla...".

Whining is for the fucken weak, life is what you make of it.

Now this is getting interesting. Keep it up kid. But remember that arguing on the net is meaningless, should we kill it?

mousewings: okay, now i'm not so busy. what i meant when i said i have loads of friends is that there are a lot of people i know and can get along with, but i don't have many people i feel totally comfortable with. there are 3, maybe 4 people that i trust enough to tell absolutely EVERYTHING to. strangely enough, the 3 i'm certain of are all people that i've wanted something more than friendship with, or would have done if circumstances were different.

northern viking and Thantos: You 2 both seem very sure that life is pointless and meaningless. what you don't see is that you have to put the point and the meaning in yourself. you have to set yourself goals and work towards them. find your dreams and try to reach them. whats the lyric? "you only get in life what you put in". it's true. put in hate, you get hate back. the love comes from within. I do believe that someday i'll find someone. you two have given up.

HELLO! i feel all new to this thing! and so yeh! just to say something and play about on this thing. so theres no point to life what u gonna do kill yourself? not at all u just have to get on with it and make a point! the point of life is to live and then die when u are old and wrinkley and have to eat baby food. enjoy life while u can. plus suicide doesnt achieve anything, i mean okay if u actually go thru with it, then fine ur dead, but if u dont, u are left with the scars either visible ones or not. they both cause pain at somepoint. to u and those around u. there is no point, might as well just get on with life and try and have fun:worship:cry:

How many times do i have to say it.,.,Dead Girls Dont Say No.......,.,i mean come on.,.

-eat babies

Originally posted by Girl On The Edge
HELLO! i feel all new to this thing! and so yeh! just to say something and play about on this thing. so theres no point to life what u gonna do kill yourself? not at all u just have to get on with it and make a point! the point of life is to live and then die when u are old and wrinkley and have to eat baby food. enjoy life while u can. plus suicide doesnt achieve anything, i mean okay if u actually go thru with it, then fine ur dead, but if u dont, u are left with the scars either visible ones or not. they both cause pain at somepoint. to u and those around u. there is no point, might as well just get on with life and try and have fun:worship:cry:

I just re-read that... very well said.

thank you! its just how i feel. i can understand why people want to commit suicide, but its really not worth it.
as for finding love. im still sure that ickle keith will find love! hes a great person , u just have 2 wait for the right moment and it will happen. i know that sounds corny but its true!
at the moment you should be happy that you have friends that love you and people that care for you...some people dont even have that.
so treasure the lvoe that u do have and do experience and then keep on treasuring it when u find romantic style love. and that will happen.

well... after all I have found one someone who was with me at a difficult time but unfortunately he's far away now....

Otherwise I could have sex right now instead posting here! :D

Gemma: Yeah, i guess you're right huni. To quote Gun's N' roses when they were actually good: "Everyone needs love, you know that it's true. someday you'll find someone that'll fall in love with you. but oh the time it takes, when you're all alone. someday you'll find someone that you can call your own, (but 'til then ya better....)". i think it's possibly because of feelings that i don't want to have for a good friend who has been with the same person for the past 15 months.

Angel: *hug*