Can anybody identify this song I downloaded off Kazaa for me?

Terminus Est

Dec 8, 2002
Visit site
I first posted this in the UM General discussion forum, but I think it's better to have posted this here in the SyX forum because there are alot of fellow prog/power metalheads here. Well, especially if anyone of you are fans of Blind Guardian and prog/power metal, here's a little test for you.

Recently when I once searched for Blind Guardian material, I came across this song, but from what I observed it was not a BG song. I really liked it anyway. The opening rift was excellent. The vocalist sounded a little close to Timo Tolkki(Stratovarius) but not quite. Still, I really liked it and I wish to download more music from whoever made that song.

Why don't I think that was a Blind Guardian song? Well first of all, the song was titled "Blind Guardian - A Night at the Opera" when I d/led it. But that's only the name of BG's latest album, but that album does not have a song that bears its name. The lyrics didn't match any song from that album either.

I'd like for any prog/power metal guru to identify who made this song. I didn't have any webspace to upload it, but you can get it at my FTP here.
ftp://terminusest:agamemnon@terminusest.servehalflife.com/

The FTP will be open for a while.