Can anybody translate this...

Elenoirus

New Metal Member
Jan 15, 2002
Somewhere far beyond
Visit site
Hello! I'm new... as you can see! :>>

Well... any good people here? Of course! Well fellows... please translate this:

Prålande grann den tunna materian, genomstrålas. I solskensljus den funnit sin själ, i vattenrök sitt kärl. Väsenfylld, av vädrets makt förgylld, nyanser målas. Diffusa konturer mitt hjärta när och fyller ett fjärilslätt begär.

to English please!

it's a Vintersorg's lyrics :)

thank you! I owe you a beer! :>

It´s not easy translating Vintersorg's most excellent lyrics, but I´ll givet it a shot.

Prålande grann den tunna materian, genomstrålas.
- Garishly dazzling, the thin materia is shone through.

I solskensljus den funnit sin själ, i vattenrök sitt kärl.
- In sunlight, it has found it's soul, in water smoke (vapour I guess?) it´s vessel/receptacle

Väsenfylld, av vädrets makt förgylld, nyanser målas.
- Filled with essence, guilded by the power of the weather, nuances are painted.

Diffusa konturer mitt hjärta när och fyller ett fjärilslätt begär.
- My heart gets nourished by blurred outlines/contours, and they satisfy a butterfly-light desire.

Btw, those in need of mp3s from the three Otyg demos: good news, I found them on my old CDr! Please mail me at: "david.ahs@chello.se" with your ftp information and I´ll try to upload them. I can't promise I´ll be able to do this for each and everyone if the response is too overwhelming, but I´ll do my best.

Regards,

/ David

I spose you could use my server, eventhough I have to be online... But then again, I mostly are (that is when I´m not in an exam period) Good idea?

-phyros (want...those...mp3s...now...)