Can anyone tab The Odyssey?

FalcorTheDog

New Metal Member
Jun 11, 2003
Hey I can't find tabs for "The Odyssey" anywhere. Can anyone help me out? I'm tryin to play the part where the acoustic comes in right before he starts singin. Its awesome, but I can't sound it out. Thanks!

~FalcorTheDog

First, goto www.guitar-pro.com and download the program Guitar Pro. You could download hte full version of something like Kazaa. This program shows you multi-track tabs and can play the song as a midi.

Then, go to www.mysongbook.com . This site has 1000's of tabs, and The Odyssey is one of them. The whole song is tabbed out, every track...

Sympozium said:
First, goto www.guitar-pro.com and download the program Guitar Pro. You could download hte full version of something like Kazaa. This program shows you multi-track tabs and can play the song as a midi.

Then, go to www.mysongbook.com . This site has 1000's of tabs, and The Odyssey is one of them. The whole song is tabbed out, every track...

Awesome! Thanks, it worked perfectly...pretty tough song though!

~FalcorTheDog

I thought that the tabbing was flawed for "the sirens" part of the Odyssey as well when i first played with the riff. After playing it alot more though, it seems to be perfect....

One error im sure of: the fill in track for the "triumphant champion of ithica" melody on guitar is NOT acoustic. It is played on an acoustic track though. Perhaps the one who tabbed this just got too lazy to add another electric guitar fill-in track.

Overall, this tab is GREAT. Hurrah to the guy that isolated himself for weeks to tab every track.