The Odyssey

So our presentation ended exactly when the song did, which was awesome. Everyone said ours was the best presentation today... we're probably the only ones that put the amount of work we did into the presentations.... we get our marks soon...hopefully.

nice, I made a video game for a project and got a 93% last year, it was awesome, and people still remember that shit.

Congrats, and nice job introducing the class to the power that is SX.. Did anyone say like who is that sick band? I must own their complete discography now... . ?

A few people did... and there's actually some people who are already fans... I love my new school..... The number of those "in-group" douches is extremly low, and a lot of people like prog...

I did a music project using Dream Theaters Dance of Eternity.... and everyone loved it.

LT said:
I did a music project using Dream Theaters Dance of Eternity.... and everyone loved it.
Hmm... you wouldn't happen to be that dude on the Gamefaqs metal board, would you? ;)

LT said:
A few people did... and there's actually some people who are already fans... I love my new school..... The number of those "in-group" douches is extremly low, and a lot of people like prog...

I want to go to your school.