CAN I ASK WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LAMB OF GOD

metal paddy

call me paddy the mod
Sep 26, 2005
london
www.myspace.com
HEY GUYS WHAT DO YOU GUY THINK OF LOG I AM LISTENING TO THE LIVE ALBUM NOW FOR ME THEY ARE A NEW BAND. WHAT SORT OF GENRE OF METAL WOULD YOU SAY THEY ARE, HAS ANY ONE SEEN THEM LIVE WHAT IS THE DVD LIKE:kickass: :kickass: CHEERS BRUVS

They're mildly better than your average Metalcore band, and I have enjoyed a riff or two here and there, but I don't like the band at all.

Ex-cally-boo said:
They are horrible ... horrible half-thrash Panteracore.
WELL I DID NOT THINK MASTER WOULD NOT LIKE THEM YOU SEEM TO LIKE SOME STUFF THAT IS NOT METAL :kickass: I THINK LIKE THEM CAZ THEY CAN SOUND A BIT TRASHY AND I LIKE PANTERA TOO BRUV:kickass:

I would call them metalcore. I agree with "Necuratul", they have the odd enjoyable riff, but these are buried by over-produced drums, irritating vocals, and too many tiresome groove tendancies.

bah... I think they have awesome interesting drums, good riffs and the vocals are just great... If to talk about their music only - I think its really "interesting" coz its expressive... and none of instruments is burried, each one sounds great..

Yeah I gave the Metallica CD you sent me to my brother =\. But paddy, Cities Burn Away is cool, thanks for the free stuff =D

I'll get to the post office to send yours whenever I get a ride.

Necuratul said:
LIZZY BORDEN :kickass:
OH YES YOU YANKS ARE SO LUCKY BRUV IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE BRITS YOU GUYS WOULD STILL LISTENING TO REO SPEEDWAGON BRUV:lol: :lol:
photogallerylizzybordenlog5fi.gif