CAN I ASK WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LAMB OF GOD

I think Lamb of God are a sweet band, but they get repetitive
and yes that unholy alliance tour looks rockin :kickass:

metal paddy said:
WELL I DID NOT THINK MASTER WOULD NOT LIKE THEM YOU SEEM TO LIKE SOME STUFF THAT IS NOT METAL :kickass: I THINK LIKE THEM CAZ THEY CAN SOUND A BIT TRASHY AND I LIKE PANTERA TOO BRUV:kickass:

Yes, I do enjoy alot of non-metal bands. A growing number of the bands that I like are not metal, but that still doesn't mean I'll accept mediocrity.

Ex-cally-boo: Just noticed your sig, dredg are quite awesome but I have to say Catch Without Arms isn't nearly as good as El Cielo or Leimotif, either one of those albums should be pictured in your sig ;)

On Topic: LOG are pretty damn shitty.

they make me want to spit in the faces of people who say they are death metal, they are a really catchy band but more fast paced than most so that makes em metalcore or numetal

Billenzimmer said:
For starters, I wouldn't worry so much about classifying them, or other bands. At the minute, everything new sounding coming out that isn't blatently thrash, death, black, etc. and seems to vaguely conform to to themes in other bands music seems to get lumped into the metalcore genre, just like a few years ago with nu-metal. Personally, i cant hear any real kind of hardcore influence in Lamb of God, so wouldn't call them metalcore.
As for the actual music, I love em and do actually enjoy Randy Blythe's vocals. I can see why people don't like the vocals, and I've increased my love of them over the years, but then, within my group of mates, I know of no-one who liked Ozzy's vocals the first time around, yet we all love them now.
I've seen them three times now, last december at the London Astoria with Devildriver and last year at Download, both of which I loved. However, the best was, when never having heard a song by them, I saw them playing support for Slayer at the Astoria in 2003. Thought they were a fantastic build up for Slayer (especially considering 3 inches of blood were originally supposed to be supporting), really got me and my mates going.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: out of five
Here in a few years a sub genre will encompass them. Let's just say they sound like a Heavy as fuck Pantera with harsh vocals all the time rather than clean/harsh.

LOG is not metal core. The only thing -core about them is Randy Blythe's Misfits ripoff haircut, and they are good live. His vocals do leave something to be desired however, especially live. I like em less and less though because of overexposure, which has ruined so many good bands for me.

I considered getting into them but hearing all this negativity and mention of the "metalcore" label has made me stay away.

Zephyrus said:
I considered getting into them but hearing all this negativity and mention of the "metalcore" label has made me stay away.

ppffff... thats something new...

Very aggressive Pantera-ish sound, only harder. I only listened to the first 2 albumns, and got sick of the sound.

They seem like they would be a very good live band. Lots of energy.

Scott

Susperia said:
Yeah I gave the Metallica CD you sent me to my brother =\. But paddy, Cities Burn Away is cool, thanks for the free stuff =D

I'll get to the post office to send yours whenever I get a ride.
oh so paddy gives you a gift and you give it away thats nice my pink bruv:cry: :cry: