CAN I ASK WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LAMB OF GOD

J Mann said:
Ex-cally-boo: Just noticed your sig, dredg are quite awesome but I have to say Catch Without Arms isn't nearly as good as El Cielo or Leimotif, either one of those albums should be pictured in your sig.

QFT

Lamb of God aren't really metalcore but I'm not up for having this argument again. Either way they're not my thing, I'd see them live if I got the chance as I hear they put on a good show but I'm not going to buy any of their albums.

zim18 said:
they make me want to spit in the faces of people who say they are death metal, they are a really catchy band but more fast paced than most so that makes em metalcore or numetal

great logic there buddy

I picked up 'Ashes of the Wake' a while ago and was unimpressed - I spun it a few times but found it very unmemorable. Shadows Fall do this type of stuff a lot better.

J Mann said:
Ex-cally-boo: Just noticed your sig, dredg are quite awesome but I have to say Catch Without Arms isn't nearly as good as El Cielo or Leimotif, either one of those albums should be pictured in your sig ;)

On Topic: LOG are pretty damn shitty.

Yeah, El Cielo is their best, but I like the Catch Without Arms cover more ... so I chose it for my signature.

MetalNoob said:
You should listen they're one of the few quality metalcore bands.

I consider them to be plain metal. There's nothing hardcore about them, nothing death about them and definetly nothing black about them.

They are good though. Even when I didn't like them I would always be one of the first to say "yeah, they're good".

Progthing said:
I picked up 'Ashes of the Wake' a while ago and was unimpressed - I spun it a few times but found it very unmemorable. Shadows Fall do this type of stuff a lot better.
Shadows Fall is an awesome band. They're the only band that people consider "metalcore" that I actually like.

(I personally think they don't sound like metalcore.)

paddy what happened to you bands of the week? I was always looking forward to them but you haven't posted one in nearly a month.

LOG were badass when they first came out.

Then they got popular amongst MTV2 and that crowd...so obviously people have to label them as metalcore and stuff and ostracize them.

Scott