Can I get some feedback on new track?

Det Som Engang Var

Viking Bastard
Jun 3, 2005
Houston, TX
myspace.com/empiricmetal

It's called "Madgod's Blessing". Kind of inspired by Sheogeroth, kind of not. Wanted to keep it short. Lyrics and vocals were done on the spot.

I also sang on Reason.

Harsh criticism is welcomed.

I can't imagine it's that hard. I mean, just turn your amp on full blast, mic it, crank up your pick ups and lean your guitar against the amp while your DAW records it.

The tin whistle I used is a mellow D, I was in standard guitar with the chords being E, C, E, Am. (Might be Em I can't remember my chord names)

Would changing my guitar tuning help?

Mellow D would be D flat (I think), so I should tune my guitar down one half step and redo it.

Thanks guys. I will have this song fixed sometime this week when I can borrow an acoustic guitar. That clean electric tone sounded like shit anyway.

Yeah, I just tried half step and it was awful. I will try a quarter step next. Never tuned my guitar that way but I think I can figure it out.

Would that I had an acoustic guitar player, haha. Thanks guys. <3

Edit-Christ, this isn't working. Hmmm. Perhaps I should throw the song out. If only the guitar wasn't messing me up. I'll pay someone if they're interested in doing the acoustic guitar parts, I still have the separate tracks. You could even change the guitar chords entirely for all I care. I have like...$20 I can mail.