Can I get some feedback on new track?

I've tried every tuning I could think of, including the advice given to tune my guitar to the whistle.

I know what it is. My other songs are done on a normal D tin whistle. This one was made as a stupid "Jerry Freeman Tweaked" tin whistle. I think he fucks with the pitch ever so slightly for some reason, I've been trying for hours but I can't put better guitars on this.

I'm just going to leave it alone and work on a new song. I already have some ideas in mind for something death-folk. :)

Damn, Shadows I thought I still had the seperate tracks for Reason but they aren't on my recorder anymore since it runs out of room, and I've only just begun mixing on this laptop. Sorry dude. But please feel free to put keyboard on ANYTHING I make.

Guitar Guru, here are the two flute tracks. I believe I exported them with the reverb on already, hopefully. Also those chords I said I was using were incorrect.

I beleive it was Em, ?, Em, Am. The ? is a common chord I don't rememeber the name of. I left the high E off that chord. But sir, thank you so much for doing this. If you want to go the guitars yourself, I will give you full and complete credit. You can even make up your own guitars, anything.

I definitely know it's wrong. Lars Jensen of Myrkgrav was talking to me about it, as well. I'll be using the other tin whistle on future tracks not the stupid Jerry Freeman mellow D tweaked, hehe. I've actually had that tin whistle for years and never used it because of the tuning issues. I'll be using my other one on future tracks, that's the one on Reason and Twilight Umbrage. Same one the guy from Falkenstein uses.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fymtx0zowzm

http://www.mediafire.com/?wttgme2yw4m

Hey dude I got Annalisa to check it out with her violin, and the first note doesn't exist. It's perfectly between Eb and E, which is gonna be pretty interesting trying to tune the guitar to it. Some notes work with an acoustic tuned to Eb, but just by chance.

Change your tin whistle or you might be able to change the tuning from 440 to 430 and try that.

EDIT: Or you could go all Nirvana and write something that's not really in tune but still sounds good, just find other instruments to accompany it. If you dig it, do it...fuck the rules...as long as it flows evenly.

Oh and btw, I'm stealing that melody...I really like it. I'll change it up, but just lettin' you know. I'll put you in the liner notes.

Anything you want man. I'm working on a new song already. I never should have used that other tin whistle. :( I felt like it was my best song, if only I used the other one...