Can I Play With Madness...

Hey EC...

Umm...just a question....probaly concerns everyone though....With this website that your working on...and i gather we all owe lightnin thanx here for the web hosting ( or whatever you call it )... when its up and running... is this the place where ALL our FINISHED songs will be uploaded and available for downloading...???

If so... what type of quality will we be looking at...??

And... before you upload any songs that ive mixed on....just let me know cause there are a few of them where i have made final adjustments to after posting the versions on myplay.... ( ie... i have a final version of chemical wedding where i have dropeed the vox and raised the bass... but havent sent it on to ppl or uplaoded it... but have it here ready to go....) ...and a few others like that also....

So just sing out when your uploading all the final versions...and ill resend the more modern mixes i have....

EC.

Sending you all three. hope your email can handle it.

Medsy:
If you would be so kind as to send me your remixes...I think I have a few (alexander for example)....I have all the final and karaoke tracks the IMG has ever done... I like to think of myself as the IMG backup archive. =)

Hi Medsy, Rabs! :)

Well, as much as I'd like to have all of the songs available for download in the full .mp3 versions, we will be limited by space. I figured that the next best thing was to put them on the site as smaller "streaming" versions, which maybe don't sound as good are much smaller. At least they's be there to hear. As you might have read in the other thread, FortuneCity wouldn't allow me to upload them in .wma format either. As far as I'm concerned, FC can go F*** themselves. I know their service is free, but enough is enough. Apparently, they just don't want music sites at all. Anyway, that's where lightnin comes in, but he has said that he could provide around 100 Mb max, which is the same as FC. So, while we would have more freedom to upload any sort of files we want to, we would still be at a 100Mb max. I'll be looking into other options soon, but anything I do will have to be relatively inexpensive. We'll see.

Thanks Rabs! :) I still haven't gotten around to seeing what my mail limit is with the new ISP, so I'm not sure either. I'll go check and see what's on there now.

CHEERS!