Can I sponsor bringing back the Beer Goddess?

Here are a couple more!!!

DSCF0248.jpg

DSCF0249.jpg

The bartender at the top of the stairs is Whitney and she is beyond wicked cool.
Last year I had a wardrobe malfunction with my corset in the ladies room and she saved me from spending the entire evening in the stall.

LOL...she's very attractive, with the exception of the huge tattoo on her back. I don't dig ink whatsoever on women, even on "rocker" chics.

~Brian~

It is funny. I was looking at this thread at work and one of my coworkers noticed the tat and wanted a better look at it. He seemed to like the work.

I'm of a similar persuasion. I like tatoos if they look good on the person. What she has I have no complaint about.

I've met a lot of men who don't care for ink on women. Personally, I like it. I'd have no problem dating a woman was completely sleeved up, so long as it was good work. That said, my wife tends to get pissed when I date, regardless of the gal's tattoo situation. She's completely unreasonable. :loco:

Zod

I've met a lot of men who don't care for ink on women. Personally, I like it. I'd have no problem dating a woman was completely sleeved up, so long as it was good work. That said, my wife tends to get pissed when I date, regardless of the gal's tattoo situation. She's completely unreasonable. :loco:

Zod

:lol:...darn her Zod! Ink is a "quirky" thing for me I admit. I totally associate it with men. If a woman has a tattoo she might as well have a beard in my opinion. :lol:

~Brian~

The bartender at the top of the stairs is Whitney and she is beyond wicked cool.
Last year I had a wardrobe malfunction with my corset in the ladies room and she saved me from spending the entire evening in the stall.

Whitney? Lies! She told me her name was Amelia. I guess she probably just wanted me to tip her and go away. :(

I've met a lot of men who don't care for ink on women. Personally, I like it. I'd have no problem dating a woman was completely sleeved up, so long as it was good work.
Zod

I love ink on women.

To each his own.

Agreed. Has to be good work.

Well, both of you boys need to take an extended stay here in Tennessee and you might change your mind about "ink" on chics. Trust me, the term "trailer trash" doesn't even begin to describe the situation! :ill:

~Brian~