Sponsor Thread

MetalSeamstress said:
I had the opportunity to sponsor Symphorce last year. I am co-sponsoring Mercenary this year. I am proud of being a part of an elite Metal festival.

Oh, cool, I was wondering who Mercenary's other sponsor was -- I was gonna email Glenn about it later in the year. :)

Jim LOTFP said:
You are all my children.

Yep, we are. Jim was the first person -- as opposed to a label -- to sponsor a band for PPUSA. :worship:

AMBR said:
Hey Cristen!!! Can't wait to see ya! Was psyched to see your were sponsoring Mercenary. I didn't get into their set last time until song 4 so no photos. Been kicking myself ever since. Won't make that mistake again!!

Right on sister! We are going to be together again:kickass:
But I will see you and Dave very soon in Chicago, to have h’ordoerves before the feast ;)

Pellaz said:
Oh, cool, I was wondering who Mercenary's other sponsor was -- I was gonna email Glenn about it later in the year. :)

Yep, we are. Jim was the first person -- as opposed to a label -- to sponsor a band for PPUSA. :worship:

I was going to get a hold of you too, hehe

In a sense, JimLotfp is like our father, hehe

I can't wait to acually meet you all also.

Understand why its done then but at that time in the morinng it ain't no party. We all will have to have a sponsor drink together some other time.
That sounds like a great idea, but won't Glenn think we are up to something if you get that many old metalheads together with some of the younger ones, A complete METAL REVOLUTION woooooohoooooooooo.

Pyramaze51 said:
That sounds like a great idea, but won't Glenn think we are up to something if you get that many old metalheads together with some of the younger ones, A complete METAL REVOLUTION woooooohoooooooooo.

hahahahaha.... We're taking over!

At the Sonata Arctica show here, two PP sponsors were present (that we knew of): Myself and RealM, who is one of the sponsors for Epica (I had no idea until she mentioned it in passing :Spin: ).

There followed a combined "ProgPower Sponsors! Oi!" chant. :tickled:

NP: Amorphis, Eclipse