Can Judas Priest beat Painkiller?

You idiot :) Painkiller is better than SFV. There is no other option that will even be entertained.

but under the formula of :

panthers=sfv and manly=painkiller

You saying SFv is good, but painkiller is better, thus saying that manly are better are then penrith, and being wrong on both accounts.

Yes but your formula is utterly flawed. Im saying nothing of the kind, I dont subscribe to your frankly backwards way of thinking :)

Defenders Of The Faith is as good as Painkiller I think, but Screaming For Vengeance isn't.

I think Defenders and Painkiller are about equal to claim the crown of best Priest album. Painkiller tops in musicianship, production and intensity... but Defenders has cooler songs and riffs in my opinion, and an awesome vibe about it.

And Turbo and Ram It Down are my next 2 favourite Priest albums, just ahead of British Steel and Screaming For Vengeance :)

FAJGARSDGHIADRGHDRIGHSDI akjltghdfguilh afghialdfge rtg hagil uargkid rg jhdf asadrgkfhgkhfgk adfkgh arhg dasfhgkas kjdfjkgkjafdgjk aghajfhgkj

I can't really judge on it right now. No one thought they'd pass British Steel, but they did with Screaming For Vengence and again with Defenders Of The Faith. Then they proved to us once more that they can still top themselves with Painkiller. Let's face it:priest rule, and they've showed us time and again that they can top themselves, so i won't say yes or no, but i will say it's possible. Either way, this should be a good album.

Fucks me - I haven't got Painkiller yet. :)

Hey Wicked Child, your avatar looks like a pair of ladies' briefs. :)