Can one of you CD buying ppl help me out

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
I am in need of a copy of Zakk Wylde's "Book Of Shadows" album for a Christmas presant, and none of my shitty local cd shops have it, and there is crap all copies on ebay, and I am not wanting to order it in from somewhere in case they fuck me around and take ages to get it, as it is for Christmas.

So, if someone would be so kind as to pick me up a copy from their local JB or something, or if someone is placing an order from Amazon (that will get here on time :p ), can they let me know and help me out? I will pay all shipping costs and shit, I just want the cd, and not have to mess around with orders, or pay a stupid amount for it.

PM me or something.

Cheers. :)

AWESOME album :headbang:

Im gonna order from amazon sometime next week, I checked and Book Of Shadows is on there, but as you know, they are not the best for sending anything on time. I can check Utopia when I go next if you like, if I go before Christmas anyway, thats where I got my copy from. Actually I probably will go, I go on holidays from the 20th of December so ill need some cds to listen to. Anyway, ill let you know when im going to go Blitzy :)

Of course, they may not have it, then you will be screwed :)