Can someone do me a flavor?

Synnh

Bringer of Enlightenment
The flavor is black and it can be both bitter and sweet to the taste. I'm talking about BLACK METAL of course!, Our band's first album has been uploaded to a torrent site so we can distribute it quickly and easily to Webzines for reviews. I've never done this before and I can't tell if it works because I can't download it from my own computer because I'm seeding it at the same time so I need someone with a torrent client to test the download. This is a one time first come/first serve basis. Reply or PM me if your interested and/or can help. Hail!!

What's up with you? You're calling my mother a whore?:) That's just wrong.:) The reason I called that person a 'whore' is because he is 'selling' something on this board despite never being here before I'd say. And I really dislike those kinds of people. I'm all up for Vintersorg forum posters talking about their bands and projects, but I oh so despise people who prostitute their stuff around in places where it quite frankly just doesn't belong. SPAM! I'm sorry if I disturbed YOU with this but please... this isn't a trailer park.

In Reply To Vampyrian:

WTF are you talking about?! I'm not "selling" anything and me and my bandmate has been here before (and we were helped with converting some English lyrics to Swedish), just because I only have 4 posts doesn't mean this is spam. Some of us don't have time to visit every website, every forum, every hour/month/day/year. I'm simply asking someone to download our album to see if the download is functioning.

If anyone wishes..you can visit our MySpace site: http://www.myspace.com/sssupremacy

What's up with you? You're calling my mother a whore?:) That's just wrong.:) The reason I called that person a 'whore' is because he is 'selling' something on this board despite never being here before I'd say. And I really dislike those kinds of people. I'm all up for Vintersorg forum posters talking about their bands and projects, but I oh so despise people who prostitute their stuff around in places where it quite frankly just doesn't belong. SPAM! I'm sorry if I disturbed YOU with this but please... this isn't a trailer park.

yo momma so black metal, she put face paint on her fingernails

Well...that didnt go over like i had imagined.Sorry for the seemingly overt solicitation,but no disrespect was meant.Especially on Vintersorg's forum;reason why i suggested THIS forum.Let me explain.I received a call from Synnh about a webzine wanting to review our CD and do an interview,and since its based in Chile sending a hard copy would take a long time they asked for a torrent.And when i heard of this i was at work and unable to verify if the torrent was working....So i suggested out of utmost admiration for this forum,and its eclectic taste in music,that the torrent be posted here thinking that A) it would be tested and working and b) that the forum-goers might like something new to listen to that has some elements of vintersorg/borknagar.
And please do not take my low post count as a deficit.I read this forum every night.I just rarely post.

...speaking of naglfar,we get to open for them..i cant wait to seem them play the perpetual horrors live!

In Reply To Naglfar:

I'm unsure of what this board's stand is on link's to torrents, Vengeance said to go ahead and post the link to the download in the forum but it is from a known "warez" site so I was just going to give whoever wanted to try it the link in a PM. Vengeance confirmed it is working so if anyone wants it I'll post the open link if that's allowed and if not, I'll PM anyone the link, what say you?