Opeth TV4 show is here!!

Ytse

www.bootlegmania.net
Jul 12, 2001
USA
www.bootlegmania.8m.com
first you have to install the file sharing program bit torrent, its really small and doesnt work like anything youve seen before..
http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/bittorrent/bittorrent-3.2.1.exe

then click this link and select a folder to create the file, it'll then create the whole file at once and will write in it as it downloads.. keep your download window open (Dont Click finish!!) once it finishes so other people can download from you..

http://emrevideos.free.fr/Opeth-LiveonTV4.torrent

I had to remove the file from the server and closed to FTP as it sucked up all my monthly bandwitdh..

Thanks Ytse.

Thats mighty generous of you for going through all this trouble to make this video available for download.

Another big thanks goes to the others that took part in this aswell!

I just finished downloading. I tried playing the file but I'm still getting a codec error, it plays the audio after the initialisation fails but there is no image. Does any one happen to know why this is still occuring? Or am I the only one thats experiencing this.

Any advice would be greatly apreciated.

pac1288 said:
I just finished downloading. I tried playing the file but I'm still getting a codec error, it plays the audio after the initialisation fails but there is no image. Does any one happen to know why this is still occuring? Or am I the only one thats experiencing this.

Any advice would be greatly apreciated.
download the latest divx codec from www.divx.com . that should fix it

and remember to leave download window open !

cool..

if you close the download window by mistake, you can re-open it by clicking to the torrent link and save to the same file... it'll check the existing file and start resuming/ or uploading if you already finished it

Thanks for posting this so fast. I'm downloading it now, but I am curious...is there a way to remove the program BitTorrent when completed? If so, how? Thanks.

HaloX said:
Thanks for posting this so fast. I'm downloading it now, but I am curious...is there a way to remove the program BitTorrent when completed? If so, how? Thanks.

Add/Remove programs probably

Thanks Ytse!

That was great though I didn't like the vocals in both of the songs, the keyboards sounded better though.