Amp sim n00bs, come here

A map? If it's a folder, put it in there. If it doesn't work then go into reaper and use the search function to search for the word "path." That will bring up an option that allows you see Reaper's resource path, which contains everything it needs to run. Look inside there as well. There are many, many youtube videos that show you how to do this, so look there for more answers.

Sorry my swedish took over. I mean ofc folder. Somehow I managed to get them to the right folder!
I've opened up all these KeFir, TSS, Ampsims etc and followed the instructions, but my guitar is making no sound at all. How do I know Reaper is connected to my Ux2 Device? Will it sound like in Podfarm that whenever Reaper is running and it is plugged in it will sound?

Sorry my swedish took over. I mean ofc folder. Somehow I managed to get them to the right folder!
I've opened up all these KeFir, TSS, Ampsims etc and followed the instructions, but my guitar is making no sound at all. How do I know Reaper is connected to my Ux2 Device? Will it sound like in Podfarm that whenever Reaper is running and it is plugged in it will sound?

Okay, I have a UX1 so I'm just going to type out exactly what to do in steps. I have a Mac so hopefully I won't lead you astray.

1. Plug your guitar into the UX with a standard patch cable
2. Plug your UX into your speakers or stereo or whatever is going to be producing sound
2.5 Make sure your UX is plugged into your computer with a USB cable
3. Make sure the volume on your UX is turned up enough
4. Open Reaper
5. Insert a new track
6. On that track, click the FX button
7. Search through your FX and find whatever AMP simulation you want to use
7.5 Click the monitor button on the guitar track in Reaper's main window so you can hear your guitar. It is on the track and looks like a speaker. It is next to the red circle, which is the record button.
8. Go back to the FX menu
9. Get a CABINET simulation, like LeCab or Kefir
10. Load impulse responses into the CABINET simulation.
11. Your guitar should sound passably good now.

To use a tubescreamer program, put it before the amp simulator in the FX window. Load it the same way you loaded Kefir or the amp sim.

None of us mind doing this, because we were in your position at some point, but please use the search function or go on youtube next time, which is what I did when I was first learning. There are many, many many videos out there that show you how to do this, including ones made by Line6.

EDIT: Bryan above me is also correct. Open your preferences menu in Reaper and make sure the sound card is set to the correct thing, which I think for windows is ASIO.