Can this be the Spiral Architect Forum Too?

Flen flyys

Sep 27, 2004
I wanted to ask asgeir somethin, i was wondering how big spiral architect is , they dont get enough mention. How many Cds has a sceptics Universe managed to sell.

PS Cant wait to hear øyvind Hægeland on the new arcturus

asgeir, you must be getting alot checks in the mail from spiral architect/Laser Edge. Do you have a full time job other than being a musician. It must be something with graphic design i bet.

Laser's Edge have sent me billions and billions of dollars. Technical metal is the way if you want to get wealthy... Oh, I wish!

My regular job is as the IT director at one of Norway's biggest advertisement agencies, but I also have my own company (MultiMono) doing graphic design, photo, IT, session drums, record label, Scream Magazine... I'm currently building a studio (been doing that since June, phew!) so I'll soon start producing bands too. As a matter of fact I'll be producing our webmaster's (Ezaphen) band Myoclon as soon as the studio is done.

- Asgeir

Its sad to see bands like spiral architect and spastic ink who work hard for there music and play what they want and not sell many records. The new spastic ink record has only shipped 1000 cds. I wish it was more like 50,000-1000 because its a damn good record. A Sceptics universe is probably on my top 5 of favourite records, but you dont hear enough of spiral architect in the magazines.

It looks like your doing well for yourself asgeir, you must be the richest technical drummer in Norway.

asgeir said:
Laser's Edge have sent me billions and billions of dollars.

can I have some? i'm almost out of soup. nothing gets a college kid through the day like some chunky soup.

asgeir said:
My regular job is as the IT director at one of Norway's biggest advertisement agencies, but I also have my own company (MultiMono) doing graphic design, photo, IT, session drums, record label, Scream Magazine... I'm currently building a studio (been doing that since June, phew!) so I'll soon start producing bands too. As a matter of fact I'll be producing our webmaster's (Ezaphen) band Myoclon as soon as the studio is done.

- Asgeir
I wonder how can you fit this all into 24 hours a day?

Thank you. My family is obviously the reason why I'm building a studio at home - and luckily I can do most of my "outside the regular job" at home. You will be surprised how much you can achieve if you cut down TV watching, sleep and general bullshit to a minimum! I'm not going to spend my life on the sofa.

Gene Simmons is the king.

- Asgeir