Can we get some news please...

Pascal79

Jun 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Hey Legions,

I hate to bring up negativity but this site is starting to become really frustrating. The only updates we ever get are in the merch section or some Europe festivals. How about some news on this long overdue Testament album
and what the bands intentions are for 2006 and the year's to come. It's pretty pathetic to see that DragonLord now has a better website and they also have a music video out and a full string of U.S. tour dates.

Why can't this happen with Testament who are 300 times more popular? Anybody feel the same here or is it just me. If the band doesn't plan to release shit or not tour the U.S. then they should just step up and be honest about it instead of making us wait 8 years for a studio album.

Pascal79 said:
Hey Legions,

I hate to bring up negativity but this site is starting to become really frustrating. The only updates we ever get are in the merch section or some Europe festivals. How about some news on this long overdue Testament album
and what the bands intentions are for 2006 and the year's to come. It's pretty pathetic to see that DragonLord now has a better website and they also have a music video out and a full string of U.S. tour dates.

Why can't this happen with Testament who are 300 times more popular? Anybody feel the same here or is it just me. If the band doesn't plan to release shit or not tour the U.S. then they should just step up and be honest about it instead of making us wait 8 years for a studio album.

I can't post news that I don't have. Right now the guys are writing from what I heard, but that was through a conversation in passing. I will ask again. If I had something new to report, I'd post it.

I talked to Eric a couple of days ago and he said he'll try to get photos of a writing session with Louie Clemente. Don't hold your breath, though. He's got a lot on his plate, so it may or may not happen.

Well, at least you know he's working on Testament stuff right now!