Can you give me an opinion about this?

Triscore

Auryn Studios
Jan 21, 2010
Basque Country
www.aurynstudios.com
Hi Folks!!

My firts post!,so hello to everyone!!,but long time ago that I read this forum.

Ok!!,I would like that you guys can give your opinion about this mix to learn more ,don't worry,can be destroy me with your opinions haha.

I have use a TSE by Onqel(thanks a lot for this amazing plugin man)

I hope you like it and have a nice weekend to all!! Here the link and the song is "Darkness by oath....".Is a song for our next album.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1020594

sorry for my english is not the best one he

cheers

Tris.

this is so good. love the snare sound, if anything I would bring it down in the mix just a little; but other than that the guitar tones are HUGE and the mix itself is really sweet.

Hey man!!

Thank you a lot for your opinion!!,really you like it?,I m glad!!!

Yes,the snare sounds good,is possible that is the best in the mix for me too,but I will try to take your opinion to fix the level in the mix,thanks!!

Anybody can be post something more?

Thanks a lot for reading me !!

Cheers

Tris.

Hey!!

Thanks a lot to all guys!!, amazing your comments!

Solphilcox:

I use in the "mastering" chain, a ssl compresor, line eq, Ozone ( only with harmonic exciter window on ), and a L2 to limiter.

AgentX:

Thanks a lot man!!, and yes, you have reason!!, I think the same...I will go back to fix the kick, really needs the song more kick punch.

Dandelium:

Yes!!, I use an Ez Drummer, only the basic Ez Drummer, without expansion.

Cheers!!! and I am here to receive more opinions or if you need something

Thanks!

Tris.

Hey!

Any constructive critics about the clip? I need improve this! :)

I think is possible that the mix need some more "depth"...maybe with more reverb in the snare or some room can be get some depth more...is difficult to explain good, but is basically put in different flat the sounds of the guitars, bass...but even.

Can help me something about this?

Thanks and cheers!

Tris.