Canadian Show

TwentyID

May 9, 2011
Canada
Hi everybody! :)

In this thead, I juste want to know someting. Is Theocracy plan to make some shows in Canada (Province of Quebec would be wondderful) next year or a other year. If Theocracy come to Quebec City or in montreal, it would be a dream come thue!!!

I just imagine how it would be great to see my idol and my FAVORITE band ever!!! :worship::worship::worship:

I hope that dream can be reality!

20ID

If enough Canadian promoters are willing to pony up the money to make a Canadian tour financially viable, they'd do it. What are the odds of that being the case? Unlikely (assuming the Canadian situation for power metal is about the same as the US, and I'm guessing it is). Sad but true :erk:

They could at least play in Windsor...I'm pretty sure they'll play in Detroit and Windsor is like 20 minutes away haha. As for a tour, one can only hope!

oh! I discover some thing on internet afther some reserché. With this, I think there is more chance that we see theocracy in Québec in the futur.

Le power metal symphonique est plus populaire en Europe, au Japon, et dans certains pays d'Amérique du Sud, comme le Brésil, le Venezuela, l'Argentine ou encore le Chili, et a une popularité de plus en plus grande dans certaines parties de l'Amérique du Nord, notamment dans la province du Québec.

traduction

The symphonic power metal is more popular in Europe, Japan and some South American countries like Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina or Chile, and the popularity raise in some parts of North America, particularly in the province of Quebec.

:p

Salut,

Je crois que c'est plus les promotteurs qui doivent faire venir les groupes dans leurs villes... BRef, faudrait contacter ceux qui organisent ça habituellement à Montréal et à Québec... je vais vérifier voir de mon côté :) Ca serait chouette en effet!!! Je suis sûr qu'il y aurait une demande... :)

They had posted this yesterday on their Facebook page:
We're currently looking into booking as many shows as we can for 2012, so if you want us to play your favourite festival or local venue please tell them that you want to see us. Thanks for your support, you all rule!

Disconouny: Ouais ça serai super, même si j'habite a 6 heures de Montréal, c'est clair que j'y vais. Tu m'en redonnera des nouvelles quand tu auras fini de vérifier.

prometheus7:Nice, I hope Quebec is in there :D

Oh well, I found the one in Montreal but the band has to send their information.... so it's a kind of ever-turning wheel since Theocracy wants the promo to book them but the promo here wants the band to contact them to book... argh