Cane's Show-San Diego

MAIDEN67

Sep 18, 2004
San Diego
Yeah! I'll be there for sure. This time I'm bringing my daughter and some friends! Looking forward to it ladies! Stay fierce!!!

If my motorcycle does not have to stay in the shop overnight, I am planning on being there too.
Looking forward to it!!!

hope you can make it, Feo- I've been riding my bike to the shows, too, but not to cane's if i can go. what do you ride, so we can keep an eye out for ya?

I will be there....a little heavy hearted over the loss of a dear friend and Maiden fan...but will be there and enjoy my ass off, in his honor.

I ran into Maleni, and "merchandise table guy" :). I may have bumped into some of you without knowing it, so if I made you spill your drink, I'm very sorry. LOL!

Great show, really missed Heather though.

Up the Irons!

Long overdue, and sadly neglected...........:cry:

Here's the setlist for the last Canes show in case the usual suspects had any curiosity. Thanks to all who came to the show. Geez, talk about catching up here huh? :loco:

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD
2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
TROOPER
WASTED YEARS
22 ACACIA AVENUE
LOSFER WORDS
POWERSLAVE
RIME OF THE ANCIENT MARINER
THE WICKERMAN
# OF THE BEAST
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
CHILDREN OF THE DAMNED
HALLOWED BE THY NAME
RUN TO THE HILLS

Long overdue, and sadly neglected...........:cry:

Here's the setlist for the last Canes show in case the usual suspects had any curiosity. Thanks to all who came to the show. Geez, talk about catching up here huh? :loco:

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD
2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
TROOPER
WASTED YEARS
22 ACACIA AVENUE
LOSFER WORDS
POWERSLAVE
RIME OF THE ANCIENT MARINER
THE WICKERMAN
# OF THE BEAST
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
CHILDREN OF THE DAMNED
HALLOWED BE THY NAME
RUN TO THE HILLS

:confused: It was posted in this thread, Linda dear:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/iron-maidens/407302-canes-toni-errr-last-night-whatever.html

I think this set would have been so GREAT that it deserves 2 posts!!!! Maybe even 3!!!!!

That' my old stomping grounds!!!

THE IRON MAIDENS *MUST* play Canes this October!

What do I need to do to make sure this happens?? :)