Cannabis in your favorite Dishes

morrie

New Metal Member
Dec 5, 2018
By Traveling, I found Foods infused Cannabis and its totally great! I tried frozen yogurt infused cannabis before and it really tastes good! and now, there's new and something interesting! On the other hand, Ingesting Cannabis has a side effect that can lead you addiction because of its high dosage that you'll
never know how much dosage that food has. By continually do researching, I came across in this article blimburnseeds.com/where-to-buy-seeds

Magic mushrooms in food > weed in anything
Peanut Butter and Crack > Everythang

tenor.gif

Ive tried cooking with weed, and anything with it tastes pretty bad. It tastes like a combo between rotten thyme and cilantro. Ill eat it cause it gets me high, but not because it tastes good.

Tbh the only people who cook with weed are part-time smokers who just do it for the novelty and the lols. Anyone who's a serious weedhead just smokes the shit.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Just sayin', if I had an ounce of Bangladeshi hashish on me right now I wouldn't be putting it in a cake.

Just sayin', if I had an ounce of Bangladeshi hashish on me right now I wouldn't be putting it in a cake.

Tbh the only people who cook with weed are part-time smokers who just do it for the novelty and the lols. Anyone who's a serious weedhead just smokes the shit.

i've smoked for most of my life and have been around countless number of grows, and i can guarantee what you are saying is correct. No one uses bomb weed for cooking/baking/edibles. Most of it is from the shavings and it's usually from the shittiest plants they have. It's mostly the newbs who start smoking who are all into that shit and get high as fuck off of it. Most edibles are weak as fuck and wont get a real stoner high for shit.

I probably wouldn't waste expensive, good quality weed by cooking it. I'm not that much of a retard or that out of touch with the practice. Average weed though I'd happily bake into cookies or something.

If you think "body-stoned" isn't even a real thing, why ask if I've ever been body-stoned by good weed smoked in the normal ways? Anyway, I don't think I have, I've only ever had that paralyzed feeling from eating it. That said, maybe I've just never had really good quality strong weed.

People with drug habits are pretty pathetic anyway. My mother would rather tons of shitty beer over good quality beer, or cheap boxed wine. I don't really think highly of people who sacrifice fun and enjoyment for the base effects of their drug of choice. I'd rather a cocktail.

If you think "body-stoned" isn't even a real thing, why ask if I've ever been body-stoned by good weed
Because what i was clearly implying is that good weed gets you high mind, body and soul, you illiterate dummy.

Anyway, what i was saying is that all these dumb kids nowadays who are like "ohh this strain give you a light body high and this one gives you a head high" or edibles "just give you a body high" is nonsense. The reasons those edibles don't give you a proper high is because the stuff used in it is garbage. The reasons why some weed gives you just a tingle and not the full on experience is because it's from a weak strain or plant. A lot of those edibles don't even contain flower and are made of the trimmings and water leaves from the plants.

And yeah, you can definitely get high if some good weed is used in those edibles and even higher if you're someone who rarely smokes. That being said, you would probably go bonkers if you smoked the stuff we have out here in California.

Plebeian vices involve paying for some kind of pungent ingestible to get you high. Patrician vices involve getting high to create a pungent ingestible.