Cannabis in your favorite Dishes

“Bongmong” lmao. Never heard that one before and it’s tickled me.
we all know what kind of tickling you really enjoy. ;)

518KlLius5L.jpg

Reactions: CiG
You do have somewhat of a point about cocktails and women though, I won't front. The last time I even bothered with making cocktails was when I was dating someone. The idea of sitting at home alone making cocktails for yourself is pretty weird and gay, as opposed to cracking some Townes van Zandt and sipping some JW black label.

oh what, i haven't tried the gold no.27 or that 150th anniversary one. Ship 'em on over and I'll paypal you enough money to keep you out of thrift shops for the next few months, son. But seriously, you should crack 'em open, pour yourself 2 fingers worth, take a few whiffs and slowly sip away and enjoy. And im not trying to sound like some snob, but a lot of people take shots of whiskey and i personally think it's a waste because they're just shooting it down without tasting or smelling it(which is what you're paying for tbh) and are aiming to get wasted.

Last edited:
Sorry but Jack Daniels is horrible and their single barrel is on par with most of the bottom shelf to mid shelf bourbons out here. But JD is one of the main mixers used worldwide so im not really shocked that you're stocked up on that shit.

Lol you keep trying to degrade me by acting like i'm some 18 year old gang banger or something just because i have standards and dislike rats and snitches like yourself. Need i remind you that your mother is a crackhead alcoholic and your older peers were mostly druggies if i remember correctly(btw no one i'm friends with does anything outside of smoking weed and drinking, i dislike druggies and even people who cant handle themselves when drinking). Don't try to project your own low tier lifestyle and habitat on others here. You're trash who lives in the australian boondies, you probably have no car and live in your mothers old beat up shack and shop at thrift stores. I on the other hand have pieces of furniture that cost more than you do and would probably purchase everything you own and love with just a part of what i have in my likker cabinet.

Furniture :eek:

You do have somewhat of a point about cocktails and women though, I won't front. The last time I even bothered with making cocktails was when I was dating someone. The idea of sitting at home alone making cocktails for yourself is pretty weird and gay
i'm pretty sure the dudes you've dated were into cocktails too, no? :D

JW *green label.
;)

Ship 'em on over and I'll paypal you enough money to keep you out of thrift shops for the next few months, son.

Bruh if you Paypal me that much money I'll be in thrift shops even more than I already am. :cool:

But seriously, you should crack 'em open, pour yourself 2 fingers worth, take a few whiffs and slowly sip away and enjoy. And im not trying to sound like some snob, but a lot of people take shots of whiskey and i personally think it's a waste because they're just shooting it down without tasting or smelling it(which is what you're paying for tbh) and are aiming to get wasted.

I probably will man, I've sorta low-key been waiting for an excuse y'know? And I completely agree with what you're saying about shots vs actually tasting something.

i'm pretty sure the dudes you've dated were into cocktails too, no? :D

I'm way too obsessed with vaginas to ever entertain that. I'm not HBB, worshiping the shape of cocks etc.

I do like green label, but black label is perfect for my drinking level haha. Green label is a little too lit for me when it comes to casual drinking.

Our spergfest arguments always end in the weirdest ways. :lol:

I might buy some lamb this week and do just that. Or should I go with some beef?

whatever you prefer. Lamb is sometimes tricky on the stomach, but that's probably just me and i still think it tastes great and if i'm not mistaken Scots eat lamb all the time so you should be good, lol. A pour after a nice steak meal is heaven though.

Did I mention that my dad's family has some Scottish roots or is that a joke I'm not getting haha?

Dude I think I might just buy a good ass steak.

Our spergfest arguments always end in the weirdest ways. :lol:
what can i say?

DecentExcellentJanenschia-size_restricted.gif

I never take anything serious or personal here outside of the obvious. Arguing about weed and likker isnt going to get me there. At least hopefully ive prevented you from embarrassing yourself by walking into a bar and ordering a mixed drink, lol. Funny story though, about a year ago me and one of my long time friends(who admittedly is a fucking goon) and his wife went to some Japanese BBQ spot and the guy ordered us some fruity drink(cant remember the name) with umbrellas in them. They both convinced me to try it. This was after we had a saki bomb and before i had a beer. It tasted good for what it was, but needless to say i had a nasty headache a few hours later and wouldn't drink it again. But what i did find out that day was that my gigantic buddy loves girly cocktails, lol.

I'm way too cheap to drink at a bar!

But that's funny shit. I don't think I've ever ordered a mixed drink or a cocktail out, I just enjoy making them at home. The actual process is pretty fun and I used to enjoy trying random combinations I pulled out of my ass. One time some friends and I made a ketchup cocktail and everyone puked it up by the morning lmao. It was fucking awful.

If I go to a Japanese place, I'm definitely smashing the hot saké. The last alcohol I actually willingly purchased was some moderately priced saké.

Did I mention that my dad's family has some Scottish roots or is that a joke I'm not getting haha?

Dude I think I might just buy a good ass steak.
nah, just pointing out that Scots drink a shit ton of whisky and eat lamb all the time, so it might be just a perfect combo. I cant remember the last time i had lamb and whiskey. But i do have a rack of lamb chops in the freezer so i might just give it a go in the next few days.

Im not big on sake, a lot of the places out here just microwave some cheap ass watered down vodka anyway lol, or maybe i just dont know what the fuck im talking about here since ive only had it about 5-6 times. Not huge on japanese cuisine either outside of their bbq/tepanyaki. I fucking hate sushi. :puke:

It's definitely not for everyone. I mean, it's just rice wine so anybody who acts like it's special or they're cool for liking it is being an uppity twat. But it's good in winter or with some nice fish or something. Like most things it's very contextual.

I fucking love most sushi though, but since it become the staple food of hipsters it's so fucking expensive, or you have to buy dirtcheap dogshit sushi that you wouldn't dare risk if it's a raw fish variant. I just make my own sushi now.

Dude I worked for 3 years for a seafood company and I know FOR A FACT that most of the fish used in sushi (aka "sushi grade fish") is stored in freezers after they're cut and will stay frozen for up to 6 months before they ship them out and sell them as "fresh sushi grade fish" that people then proceed to gobble up with sticky rice and seaweed.

I only eat sushi with cooked meat if I eat out. Fuck that noise.

the sushi eaters here don't respect the cooked stuff and say its not even real sushi. And some of the more traditional sushi spots dont even serve tempura, just raw.

And yea most "sushi grade fish" costs more than sushi so i'm not really surprised.

Growing up i hated fish(only enjoyed it fried). Which is weird because i love most other seafood. I'm still not huge on fish tbh.