Cannabis in your favorite Dishes

I'm huge on fish, but I probably end up eating about as much fish as you do or someone else who doesn't much like fish, because I'm super picky with it. Most places cook it like spastics and I just can't get into it. One of the very few things I'm snobbish about I suppose.

My buddy is vegan so I've eaten my fair share of meatless sushi, so any traditionalist tastes I had for sushi are long gone by now haha. My personal favourite is deep fried tuna and cucumber sushi.

Magic mushrooms in food > weed in anything

Dude a lot of those mushrooms are fucking awful. I’ve heard gymnopilus junonius (jumbo jims or laughing jims, whatever you’d like to call them) taste good but I’ve never had the chance before.

Dude a lot of those mushrooms are fucking awful. I’ve heard gymnopilus junonius (jumbo jims or laughing jims, whatever you’d like to call them) taste good but I’ve never had the chance before.

Yeah that's true, some taste rank. I've cooked a few different ones into a bolognese and it's delicious. Just replaces the normal mushrooms I'd put in.

And i clearly understand why you enjoy them. Getting butt-rammed is probably much easier on you after a few bloody mary's.
Whoa there son. I take umbrage at this comment. The Bloody Mary is a noble drink, full of savoury goodness and spices. It is a curer of ills, a medicinal wonder approved by the gods. It is not to be lumped in with sweet sugary drinks with umbrellas in them and such. You could not handle my Bloody Mary brah. You would run away crying like a girl after one sip bro. Etc.

Whoa there son. I take umbrage at this comment. The Bloody Mary is a noble drink, full of savoury goodness and spices. It is a curer of ills, a medicinal wonder approved by the gods. It is not to be lumped in with sweet sugary drinks with umbrellas in them and such. You could not handle my Bloody Mary brah. You would run away crying like a girl after one sip bro. Etc.
flip-flops and cocktails. lmao, i'm not surprised tbh

Wow! Cannabis-infused at Foods and cannabis-infused with frozen yogurt sounds pretty interesting. I've never tried it, but I'd like to try it too if you say it tastes good. I'm not into cannabis. I was recommended cannabis when I had severe sleep problems. But I wouldn't say I liked the taste of cannabis, and even more, I am allergic to it. So I don't interact with cannabis, and I'm not addicted. But I got an equally good alternative: gummies with delta 8, which has approximate effects with CBD, and that's how I overcame my sleep problem. And the taste of these gums is wonderful. I do not consume them in excess so as not to be addictive, but the relaxing effect after consuming these gums is great.

Last edited: