Cannibal Corpse albums

dafiedorowicz

New Metal Member
Mar 27, 2008
I wanna buy my first cannibal corpse album. Which should i get, which is the best? Also which singer do you guys think is better?

The Bleeding. It's the best one I have(that and Vile) and to me, it has the best death metal vocals ever on it.
At Thoth: No, Barnes's traditional growls on Bleeding. :p His super lows also pwn.

The Bleeding. I was probably around 14 and 'the bleeding' was one of the first death metal cds I heard listening to it heavily at a certain point.

I wanna buy my first cannibal corpse album. Which should i get, which is the best? Also which singer do you guys think is better?

Fisher is the better vocalist, and from his era, the best release to start with is probably Gore Obsessed or Gallery Of Suicide. That being said, pretty much ALL Fisher era material is great, so you really can't go wrong with any of them. Vile has some great material on it, but the production's a little butt.

From the Barnes era, you'd most likely find The Bleeding the most appealing, as it's the catchiest, and Barnes basically sounds exactly like he does in SFU. If you're just looking for one evil mother of an album, Butchered At Birth is great too,if you can deal with Barnes monotonous burping. And naturally, Tomb Of The Mutilated has Hammer Smashed Face, if you want to just start with a dm classic.

Fuck it, buy them all and make your own mind up as to which you like best. :)

don't forget Stabbed In The Throat, Disposal Of The Body, Frm Skin To Liquid, the damn title track....

Hell, I even like Every Bone Broken and Centuries Of Torment.

If someone's into dm yet doesn't like this album, they simply don't have ears. Scientific FACT.