Cannibal Corpse albums

just for the sake of closure i'll tell you guys that after much deliberation and soul searching i finally settled on the bleeding. just kidding but seriously the record store only had a few of their cd's, so it was between that, the special edition of vile, or kill. what made me pick the bleeding you ask? the song "Fucked With a Knife" , best cannibal corpse song title ever (besides "I Cum Blood"). thanks for all the advice guys.

Just pick up the live cd, you'll get a myriad of songs off of many different albums AND Fischer is singing; best of both worlds.

All of their other albums are decent to bad.

Hmmm...well that covers a whole range, eh? I like the Barnes albums as well, but definitely would not put them over the Fisher releases, based on sheer aggression alone. Barnes was more into the twisted lyricism (that somehow diminished after he and CC parted ways) being burped out incoherently for two albums. EBTL was rather weak, and The Bleeding had hideous production, though it is a good album.

What CC discs would you consider "bad"?

Kill

I'm not even much of a CC fan but the band was certainly much better when Chris Barnes was in the band (but not really because his vocals were anything of note).

Hmmm...well that covers a whole range, eh? I like the Barnes albums as well, but definitely would not put them over the Fisher releases, based on sheer aggression alone. Barnes was more into the twisted lyricism (that somehow diminished after he and CC parted ways) being burped out incoherently for two albums. EBTL was rather weak, and The Bleeding had hideous production, though it is a good album.

What CC discs would you consider "bad"?

gore obsessed and eaten back to life are the worst one's the production on the bleeding needs work but its not hideous.