can't believe you ain't got no happy xmas thread!

fookin hell, its snowing out over here!! i know some of youse yooroperans take a white christmas for granted but over here its a rare as tits on a bull AND a hen with teeth riding that bull...hopefully it'll stick...nice wan!!

fooking hell, it's snowing over here!! I know some of youse yooroperans (whatever that means) likes this sort of stuff, but over here we know it for what it is: the ultimate evil thought up by the devil himself. I'd take palms over snow anyday!

"Sleigh bells ring, are you listening,
in the lane, snow is glistening
A beautiful sight,
we're happy tonight,
walking in a winter wonderland..."

Not a single snowflake down here. It feels more like spring actually: 10°C, the birds have been singing all day. :err:

Its fucking freezing here, and its snowing again!!! this time I BET it will stick

let it snoooowww

let it snoooowwww

let it snooooowwwwwwwwwww

and if that norwegian nazi haicut misquotes me again the only palm he'll be getting a my one across his slaphead...go burn a church ye nordic mass dodger!!

it's white christmas here as well. but then again whaddya expect of a country which has kkk supermarkets (and I ain't kiddin).

I love snow, tho. especially when it's supposed to be winter. snow in the middle of the summer is quite a bummer. thank god it's been good 15 years or so since the last occasion.

so, soon I gotta go back in front of the telly. we already went thru one and a half seasons of the office, and the goal is to finish the whole thing before midnight :D

Bambi said:
and if that norwegian nazi haicut misquotes me again the only palm he'll be getting a my one across his slaphead...go burn a church ye nordic mass dodger!!

hihi... haircut, what haircut?

girlb.jpg