Car/Home Audio

satanicnugz

Blast Beats 4 Life
Apr 18, 2004
Minot, ND, USA
Any of you guys got any kind of high powered audio systems? Besides your guitar and recording systems? How bout you dudes from Vehemence?

I am a pizza delivery man so I invested in some car audio. I have 2 12" Rockford Punch HX2's. Powering them at 1 ohm with a Hifonics BX1500D (1200-1500 wRMS). I also have set of Kenwood 6x9s being powered by a Jensen 200w, not sure of the name, just a baby of an amp. Up front I have a set of Infinity Kappas 462.5cfp. All this under the reign of a JVC KD-LH3100.

In my house I just have a Duraband (more like Walmart brand :tickled: ) 5.1 surround system. Only cost $100, good for video games.

Any of you guys have anything that makes some noise?

I have nice stuff. Custom audio/video is what I do. My home stuff is Bang & Olufsen mostly. I have a turntable too!(yes I use it!) lol I do have a Yamaha RXV1000 (four years old) surround sound receiver, but I use it as a preamp. I am an old school 2 channel audio person. I have a Velodyne sub for the living room, but since I moved I can't use it.(fucking neighbor bitches)I have a Monitor Audio sub in the bedroom. In my car is an Alpine CD player which needs to be replaced cuz it won't read burned discs, a Precision Power amp(I could use another), MB Quarts separates in the doors, and a JL Audio 10" sub. I like my music!!!

I'm hoping to invest in some nearfield Mackie's, small mixer and M-Audio Delta soundcard sometime in the near future. I'll be doing alot of recording, so those will come in handy. I'm not sure if I'd want anything beefier to suplement the nearfields though.. as a stereo pair will cost me around $2600 alone.