Carcass Tribute

Sep 16, 2004
www.whereshewept.com
i'm doing one with some friends, and want some more song recommendations.

so far we have, in no particular order:
Black Star, Embodiment, Heartwork, Corporal Jigsore Quandry, Inc. Solvent Abuse, This is Your Life, Edge of Darkness, Emotional Flatline, This Mortal Coil, Child's Play, Polarized, Rot N Roll, I Told You So(Corp. Rock Really Sucks), Death Cert., No Love Lost, R--k The Vote.

The other guys don't really care for the old stuff, (sacriledge, i know), we all agree Heartwork is GOD. but I'd like to know more of the old stuff to play, i'm thinking Genital Grinder, Pysosified, and Exhume to Consume should be added.

Suggestions?

Symposium of Sickness, Pedigree Butchery, Tools of the Trade, Reek of Putrefaction, Pyosified(Rotten to the Gore), Genital Grinder, Embryonic Necropsy and Devourment, Ruptured in Purulence and Inpropagation. If ye played just these songs alone I would hail thee as the second Carcass :) Don't forget the projector with all the autopsy photos and the indecipherable scouser accent ha ha

To me 'Necroticism' is the winner of having the most-goddam-legendary-riffs-in 1 album!

'Lavaging Expectorate Of Lysergide Composition' FTW! :headbang:

Thanks for the recommendations guys!

Edit: what we're working on so far: Buried Dreams, Carnal Forge, No Love lost, Heartwork, Embodiment, Death Certificate, Inc. Solvent abuse, Black Star, Polarized, Emotional Flatline, Reek the vote... we're going to add more as we lean 'em.