Care to donate some DI's + Backing for my YouTube channel? (Amp demos)

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Jan 31, 2010
Cambs, UK
www.numbskullaudio.com
I'm trying not to see this as an offer for 'free reamps' per se, since it's more likely that you are doing me a favour rather than the other way around, but that is ultimately what you'll get out of it of course (assuming you like the results!)

My YOUTUBE CHANNEL is gaining a fair bit of momentum at the moment, lots of subscribers/shares/views, and I want to keep that momentum up before I drop the ball on it.

Thing is, I don't want to re-amp a bunch of stuff I've worked on before, nor do I want to just use all the freely available stuff we all have (Nevermore, Killswitch DI's etc). I have used them, but I'd like some original examples, too. Your music etc will be credited of course, and linked to, so it's another good avenue of exposure for you/your band/production company.

Anything you can put forward would be appreciated, any style, any genre, it doesn't matter (in fact I'm up to my eyeballs in metal so some softer rock would be ideal at the moment). So long as it's well recorded and well performed.

Thanks to anybody who can help out. And to illustrate the general format of the videos, here's a couple already uploaded;

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the links man. As I said in the OP, I've used some of the publicly available stuff already, but was looking to specifically extend this to people who are perhaps looking for reamping as an exchange of favours.

Sorry, I suppose I could have read a little better and I didn't know if you'd already looked through all of those or not. I apologize for that. Regardless, I think this is a good idea. It'd definitely be nice to get some new stuff to work on.