Casey, Coy, possibly John and possibly Stephen

update from T. Driver

"Out of all the flotsam, I would say there's just two full songs, and then a dozen worthwhile fragments.

Only the two would be strictly 100% old material... It would of course be possible to expand on the fragmented ideas, but that would end up being a hybrid of two different eras of my compositional mind (which I think could be really cool, but probably not what motW fans are looking for).

In terms of cost, to do a high quality, studio version of a song with such detail and orchestration costs about $900 average per song, then add mastering on top of that (200-300 total) and that's just production costs - for any post-production such as actually pressing CDs or vinyl it'd be quite a bit more.

So it seems unrealistic to be able to get the necessary amount through fan donations... but we could at least try setting it up and see if we get enough.. the only thing that would be sketchy is that if we didn't get enough to do one song, the refund process might get awkward. how long do we wait before giving up, etc..."