Catch 22.V.08 Thread

EXABOY

Mar 12, 2007
I just got my copy from the nuclear blast website, gonna start listening now :p let you know how i go

hey, i think i found a download, but i can't try it for the next 45 min, damn rapidshare, though i think it's real

want the link?

Yay for the box, even if my order hasn't been send yet

Edit: just noticed, you can find the link on last.fm, enjoy

Listening to it :)

The new vocals are so much better, could tell from the samples, but listening to these good quality tracks shows it off even more.

The fucking shipping for that box set to the USA is outrageous, nearly $40 for shipping, how stupid is that?

The fucking shipping for that box set to the USA is outrageous, nearly $40 for shipping, how stupid is that?

indeed, shipping for Canada is alsmost twice the cost of the boxset itself
like I said in the other topic, the shipping cost is a fucking assrape of death

As a big lover of original Catch 22, this dissapointed me...in fact, I liked original vocal style better, everything else is same ( not a bad thing, don't be confused, but if you are owner of the original version, this purchase should be avoided ).

Only one song is really better than original, and that is Uncontrolled :cool:

Over and out

B.t.w, I am also interested if this comes with lyrics or not?

I've already heard it and I'm ordering it from Amazon.com soon. This is how Catch 22 should have been. Now I won't have to skip over this album on my iPod. =)

Peter did an incredible job.

As a big lover of original Catch 22, this dissapointed me...in fact, I liked original vocal style better, everything else is same ( not a bad thing, don't be confused, but if you are owner of the original version, this purchase should be avoided ).

Only one song is really better than original, and that is Uncontrolled :cool:

Over and out

B.t.w, I am also interested if this comes with lyrics or not?

I really really love the original album...but this one is really awesome too, in my opinion. ...they are different, but both damn awesome!!...the uniqueness of the vocals on the first album are the best though to me... :) Still I wouldn't mind owning both. I wonder what it would be like if this new version was released first...