Catholic? RC

easyrider123

New Metal Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hi I'm new to the site :headbang:

I'm just getting back into metal after 4 years of being off it completely. See I had mental breakdown 4 years ago and found God I guess you could say... And as a result I rejected my old life and everything about it, as I wanted to get away from myself and get away from what I thought was bad influences . I was big into metal before the breakdown. but now having become more how to say become grounded, I was looking trough some old stuff that I had put away from the light of day. I found two Testament albums amongst other metal music and thought to myself this is not bad, its actually pretty good!

I don't want to reject who I am but at the same time I think I have found a real jem of human/religious culture and beauty which I will hold onto and that is the Faith.

Anyway I was just wondering if any of the band members are religious as in Catholic or if anyone on the site is.. I'm not really wanting to get into a debate about religion with people unless they show a measure of good will, and I'm not here to push anything down anyone throat!

All the best keep on rocking :D

O by the way I've been out of touch with metal for some time so if people could recommend some good bands or tell me whats up in the metal scene that would be cool..

Check this out:

Ghost - Opus Eponymous :headbang:

ghost-opus-eponymous-small1.jpg

Anyone here play role playing games like dungeons and dragons? I,m not your typical Christian. I have hobby which most Christians don't bother with. :p

bands I like: Soulfly, Testament of course, um hmm?.. Insomnium, Nile, Carcass, what else..? I cant think if anything now... I like some Gregorian chants. I used to have this Warhammer pc game with cool background music which was sort of like dark Gregorian chants. And i like A bunch of different music in other genre.. o and I like the Beatles too :tickled:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here play role playing games like dungeons and dragons?

i used to play D&D every saturday with a big group of single guys who were playing in a married guy's house

i stopped playing after a while cuz i felt awkward about it because i was sleeping with the married guy's wife

Jesus that's not too good .. well did you enjoy the game. I go and play it in a group with about 15 guys and 1 girl every month..:D I only started going..

I am christian ,roman catholic,I get confused and angry at times if there is a god.so not really in to the whole preaching and praying things.