Cats - UNMETAL

Hubster

Oct 29, 2003
Bondi Australia
Now look, I'm not saying I'm the biggest Alphamale in the world (probably the least actually), but wtf is it with the amount of cat owners on here!!! Get a REAL pet you fucking wusses!!!!!

Sophie3.jpg

These are so damned smart they'll do your accounts for you and blastbeat at the same time. What the fuck will your act do? Piss on the carpet and sleep?

DOGS RULE!!! FUCK CATS!!!

Dogs are menacing and brutal. Cats are evil, sadistic and play mindfuck games.

Cats are kvlt, dogs are br00tal.

My old cat used to attack the neighbours dog, and win, quite often. The best part is that due to being hit by a car when she was very young she never developed to look anything more than a kitten. Cats = kvlt and br00tal. ;o

I used to love my ex's parents' cat, jiggaboo. He was silky black and fucking cool. Until we took care of him. Jiggy peed on plants and acted like a brat. Fucking cunt. Our friendship ended right there.

Certain cats are metal. My friend's cat Nigel is fucking awesome. he walks around looking in every direction and we always say that he's looking for his wallet.

My dog is the shit, but he is really fucking dumb sometimes.

Only reason we don't have a cat is because my mom and I are allergic.

sorry to disagree with some people i actually find intelligent on here but dogs pwn and thats that (well at least my dog) :]

this thread reminds me of the vid Metal Cat a friend sent to me so i found it to post it:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SVPRlQOUlLw

dogs are stupid and completely dependant on humans. they are WEAK! theyre also way too loud and annoying. i want to kick the shit out of my moms dog everytime it barks

cats are independent, but still affectionate (sp?) as a pet. theyre also easier to clean up after (especially if they are an outdoor cat, which means you DONT clean up after them). they arent loud either. and theyre just better in general!
~gR~

I've had both cats and dogs, and it all depends on the situation I'm in. I live in a condo right now, so having a cat is the better way to go. If I lived in a nice house with a big backyard, I'd have a dog.