cbgb's

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
Just wondering howmany time S.O.D played cb's and when was the last show they did there. I am trying to find a bootleg of this show (audio or video) for nostalgic purposes as it was one hell of a night..
First off there was a grand little fight before and during the show.
Secondly I got to sing a verse of United forces.
Third I almost fucked a MILF.. (at least she blew me)
and to top it all off I witnessed and was almost a part of one hell of an accident on my way home right in front of Yankee's stadium..
If any one can help PM me and well work out some kind of trade.
Billy, any plans for the next leg of the killith fair tour to come up to the Poughkepsie or Westchester county?

I'll most likey take you up on that offer if she is hot ? hahahahah

Its audio, I'd have to thank my good friend out in Europe for the copy. But I do have it... I guess I can upload it some where and you can download it ?

That would be great or I can cover shiping cost and I'll be happy to send you a copy of what ever I have. Pick a few bands and I'll see what I can do.
I got boots by.

Alice in chains,Bad religion, Sheer terror, Dri, Anthrax, Social distortion and access to many others.

xxslick66xx said:
DEC 1999 WAS THE LAST SHOW

I have a copy of that show

James, I'm sure your copy says 'December 14th, 2000'. Right? It's a great show and it sounds very good too.

The tracklist:
01. Noise That's What | 02. March Of The S.O.D. | 03. Sargent 'D' & The S.O.D. | 04. Kill Yourself | 05. Milano Mosh | 06. Speak English Or Die | 07. Angel Of Death Interlude | 08. Monkeys Rule | 09. Celtic Frosted Flakes | 10. Fuck The Middle East/ Douche Crew | 11. Skool Bus/ Ballad Of Jimi Hendrix | 12. Ballad Of Jim Morrison | 13. Ballad Of INXS | 14. Ballad Of Kurt Cobain | 15. Ballad Of Kurt Cobain | 16. Ballad Of Benjamin Orr | 17. Ballad Of Frank Sinatra | 18. Ballad Of Walter Matthau | 19. Ballad Of Charles Schulz | 20. Ballad Of The Scorpions | 21. Ballad Of The Midget From Kid Rock (Sad But True) | 22. Ballad Of Freddie Mercury | 23. Bigger Than The Devil | 24. Chromatic Death | 25. Fist Banging Mania | 26. 6 Songs In 9 Seconds | 27. Seasoning The Obese | 28. Evil Is In | 29. Milk | 30. How Scott Met Billy & Band Introductions | 31. Aren't You Hungry | 32. Pussy Whipped | 33. Freddy Krueger | 34. United Forces

http://www.sod-mod.com/music/SODmp3_2000_BalladMidget.mp3 (This one of the songs S.O.D. played that night).

I have a copy of that show too.... and of many other shows!

Well I'll trade or buy a copy from anyone willing to make me one.. I still have the underpants of the MILF from that night. Ask yourself what kind of women gives you her panties as a souviner but wont fuck you? The kind that swallows and asks for more......