Cd List

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Ken,

When your List of cds gets purchased, do you take them right off the site or do you have more than 1 copy of cd ???:loco:

Bob:

Are you referring to the "One-Of-A-Kind" discs? The name says it all. We remove them from the site as soon as they are sold off. So far there have been some rare neoprog and progmetal discs that have disappeared in an instant. Lots more to come. Don't sit on the sidelines...

Ken

Bob - with one of a kind discs there is no way I'm writing descriptions. Do your homework. Frankly I'm shocked you haven't been in on any of the ones that were sold already. Neoman really scored with the Cye album. Clepsydra was right up your alley. You snooze you lose.

you got that right.
since the turn of 2000, I have seen it rise three to four hundred per cent
[depending what one wants]
clear vinyl Synergy; had some one offer $225.00 for:
only had my one copy

am sure yours fetch the same

mw

SAIC is hiring at the fort[detrick]
not bad living here.............
they stopped throwing anthrax over the fence last year.
the guy they nailed[fbi] lived three doors up behind me
the new commander is medical;
she don't even shoot off the canon at five p m

although there is a secret underground city beneath it
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
don't tell

You beat me to it on the ""Simon Says" that was going to be the 4th cd to my order.....:cry::cry:

Jeff:

I understand your concerns. There is no technical way for us to do it differently but I have a somewhat half-assed solution in mind. In the meantime you should be checking out these discs. I'm sure there are a lot that you would be interested in. By the way - many of these discs are sealed or unplayed. Anything that has been played is in superb condition. I'm not selling anything that is questionable.

Ken

Personally,
I think it is great! There are so many oop titles that you now have a chance to own!
For me, "neo prog" artists produced some classic albums in the 80's & 90's & so many titles are oop now.