Cd List

Jeff:

I understand your concerns. There is no technical way for us to do it differently but I have a somewhat half-assed solution in mind. In the meantime you should be checking out these discs. I'm sure there are a lot that you would be interested in. By the way - many of these discs are sealed or unplayed. Anything that has been played is in superb condition. I'm not selling anything that is questionable.

Ken
I have no doubt that there are many that I would like but I'm at the mercy of your discriptons to help guide me.. Maybe you could put the style of music or better yet a big note saying Jeff check these guys out since it would be crazy to write discriptions... LOL

Lethal, Mercury Rising and Hollow are three great metal discs that haven't been grabbed yet. Lethal and Mercury Rising are prog metal, and Hollow is a mix of power and prog metal...all classic out of print discs.

Thanks for the suggestions but I already own them...

New Ihsahn and the Callisto are nice surprises...

Enjoy the weekend..

OK, I've been holding off buying from this wonderful list since it was first posted in hopes of seeing some Marillion I don't have appear. By doing this I've seen several amazing cd's vanish in front of my eyes... :) I'm about to bite the bullet and place my order tonight before the ones I still long for is gone as well.
Thanks Ken for giving us all the opportunity to buy these great discs. :kickass: