CDC chat today?

Unfortunately time zone differences mean I can't really be online for these chats so to speak... a transcript would be nice - even for CDC members only on the CDC site!!!

It was a slow chat. But Scott gave us the info you've all been waiting for, didn't he Mick?
I'll see about getting a transcript for all (in the CDC) to see.

I have the transcript. It ends about ten minutes before Scott gave away the "secret" and then had to leave, but it's still an okay read.
I (or Brent) will post it soon.

Yeah....I have no thoughts on saying that everything you wanted to know is answered but you need to join the cdc.

Same fucking lame puzzles all over again... What a drag...

It really pains me to say this but...I'm starting to feel the same way. I've been a loyal fan of this band for a long time now, and they won't even tell me who the singer is unless I give them $30!:rolleyes: Not to mention all the pointless arguments that this has started. I'm coming close to giving up on it.
Don't get me wrong, I still believe that the band has the right to hire anybody they see fit to sing for them, but if you're giving an official answer to the question anyway, why not just tell everyone? We'll find out eventually anyway, so why is it still such a secret to those of us who can barely afford their internet connections. Sorry to have to admit this, but I don't have ANY extra money to give Anthrax. I buy their albums/CD's, I buy their concert tickets, and I buy their T-shirts...isn't this enough to prove my loyalty? How about the countless arguments I've gotten into over the reunion? I've backed this band 100% and I feel as if they could care less about me, just because I don't have an extra $30 to spend on them.
Maybe I'm just tired!:lol:

It really pains me to say this but...I'm starting to feel the same way. I've been a loyal fan of this band for a long time now, and they won't even tell me who the singer is unless I give them $30!:rolleyes: Not to mention all the pointless arguments that this has started. I'm coming close to giving up on it.
Don't get me wrong, I still believe that the band has the right to hire anybody they see fit to sing for them, but if you're giving an official answer to the question anyway, why not just tell everyone? We'll find out eventually anyway, so why is it still such a secret to those of us who can barely afford their internet connections. Sorry to have to admit this, but I don't have ANY extra money to give Anthrax. I buy their albums/CD's, I buy their concert tickets, and I buy their T-shirts...isn't this enough to prove my loyalty? How about the countless arguments I've gotten into over the reunion? I've backed this band 100% and I feel as if they could care less about me, just because I don't have an extra $30 to spend on them.
Maybe I'm just tired!:lol:

Your dead on bro, I gotta be honest I only come here becuase I like some of the people. People who paid to join the CDC last year? Was it really worth it? What did you gain? A chance to meet a band that will only meet you if you pay to meet them? Access to inside info that everybody got anyway? Seriously?