CDC chat today?

What did we do before the internet? We got small snippets of news in Kerrang etc. Thats the trouble with the internet these days. Everyone thinks the band owes them something. Just cos Scott posts on here from time to time, doesn't mean he has to tell everyone the bands personal/legal business.

That's exactly the downside of the internet. It sucks so fucking bad that Scott doesn't post here anymore. People need to stop kicking him on the balls.

That's exactly the downside of the internet. It sucks so fucking bad that Scott doesn't post here anymore. People need to stop kicking him on the balls.

Seriously, if Scott is going to make himself available to his fans on a message board dedicated to his band he should expect people to have questions about the band.

Scott said he was returning mystery to the music, John says it was contract issues, then Scott says the same. Seriously, if your going to post, be prepped to be honest with the people who keep you working.

Seriously, if Scott is going to make himself available to his fans on a message board dedicated to his band he should expect people to have questions about the band.

Scott said he was returning mystery to the music, John says it was contract issues, then Scott says the same. Seriously, if your going to post, be prepped to be honest with the people who keep you working.

Scott probably doesnt mind answering questions, but what gets said on this board goes way beyond the realms of questions, let alone constructive criticism. He doesnt have to do anything...but it does suck he doesnt post here anymore. Meh, time heals all wounds.

The other part of the equation is that before the reunion the band was more available to fans. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Wiith John the band seemd like your buddies band off stage but a kick ass machine on stage. After the union they became a party on stage and very corporate off stage.

The other part of the equation is that before the reunion the band was more available to fans. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Wiith John the band seemd like your buddies band off stage but a kick ass machine on stage. After the union they became a party on stage and very corporate off stage.

Indeed, my gut feeling tells me the same. But on the other hand I understand if Scott got tired of all the bitching here, I miss his tounge in cheek answers. And yet when I watch the live clips on youtube I miss John.