Charlie's CDC Blog

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
I know you are just trying to be nice. But thing's in the CDC should stay in the CDC. If anyone wants to know what was in Charlies blog, they should become a member. I believe it is stated in the user agriement that no info is to be shared outside the CDC. Not trying to be a dick, but if it was ment to be a public blog, it would have been posted on Anthrax.com, and not the CDC.
I see you guys feel like you're some sort of the Templar Knights Order...
NO BENANTE CODE IS TO BE SHARED OUTSIDE!!!

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
That's not even the half of it...how about they offer us a VIP package including a meet and greet and the opportunity to take a picture with the guys (among other things) only to be told after paying $75-$100 that there is no meet and greet! and for the few that met them, they couldn't take a picture (or got a t-shirt in the wrong size, stupid stuff like that)...I can't even begin to tell you how many CDC members are so pissed over there right now...

It seems like they switched managment at the same time as the reunion and became something of a friggen joke.

Musically i really enjoy anthrax. but somewhere, somehow, something is broken big time.

I dont know what it is or who is at fault or who really pulls the strings...but man all these stories of people putting up their hard earned cash and well they are getting let down...im disappointed to say the least.

its a service industry - when it comes down to the nuts and bolts of it,, i know the guys make music but its their job and passion. at the end of the day our $$$ gets them to keep their food on the table.

Some one needs to corner the handlers of the whole debacle that has become this and really have well thought out sit down and sort it out.

IAN442 said:
Musically i really enjoy anthrax. but somewhere, somehow, something is broken big time.

I dont know what it is or who is at fault or who really pulls the strings...but man all these stories of people putting up their hard earned cash and well they are getting let down...im disappointed to say the least.

its a service industry - when it comes down to the nuts and bolts of it,, i know the guys make music but its their job and passion. at the end of the day our $$$ gets them to keep their food on the table.

Some one needs to corner the handlers of the whole debacle that has become this and really have well thought out sit down and sort it out.
Yes, I agree.

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
They posted an apology or explanation on the CDC but I'm not allowed to post it here
Of all the horor stories we've heard about the CDC.. THIS IS WHAT THEY POST AN APOLOGY FOR!?!?

I joined the CDC back at the beginning as well as having been a member of the fan club back in the day but I will no longer join/rejoin any fan club paying whatever amount of money to make that the only way I can have any chance to meet a band especially if the system isn't set up to succeed.

On another note, I am remaining at 95 total anthrax gigs till I get to witness a tour with a new cd.

08/08/06 : LA/SF SHOWS
By el Brente
Real quick - I've been emailed behind the scenes and seen on the message board where the VIP/M&G/SOUNDCHECK did not go off as planned in LA & SF dates.

* SF we couldn't do a soundcheck because of the venue SO Anthrax signed autographs for everyone who was there. If you didn't receive sticks or other items they will be mailed to you.
* LA Show was a tornado inside a hurricane inside a toilet flushing and there was a soundcheck but no Meet & Greet. We completely APPOLOGIZE to all VIP package holders and they will get their money back or given an alternative package, whatever hopefully makes it up to them. Anthrax does all this for the fans, not the $4.37 they make off of it. There's lots of moving parts on a tour and it's extremely difficult to coordinate all this at all tour stops, especially the big festival shows or in large cities.

This site will always have an open forum and easy access to contact us regarding any issues you may have. But remember, there's rarely posts when everything goes right as it should always go right. However, there's a reason Spinal Tap is funny and it's not the British accents. We've got the LA VIP/M&G list and we'll be contacting all of you about this but if anyone has any issues PLEASE email tech support or me personally. It's my job to make sure we're one big happy mosh pit and if something's up I need to know about it. \m/-_-\m/

tattooedsean666 said:
I joined the CDC back at the beginning as well as having been a member of the fan club back in the day but I will no longer join/rejoin any fan club paying whatever amount of money to make that the only way I can have any chance to meet a band especially if the system isn't set up to succeed.

On another note, I am remaining at 95 total anthrax gigs till I get to witness a tour with a new cd.

Ditto, what Sean said.:headbang: