Boooooooo!

dbluntman said:
A NEW RECORD WITH THE REUNITED LINEUP....IS WHAT GOT ME INTO ANTHRAX IN THE FIRST PLACE........

Yeah, and jerking off is what got me into sex. I ain't going back to jerking off.

"And next week I start writing everyday for my real band"

Yeah, and next week I make Hatebreed my favorite band. Catch up Scott, you're fading fast.

Ron MOSH Earl said:
Yeah, and jerking off is what got me into sex. I ain't going back to jerking off.
Are you trying to say you don't jerk off...because NO ONE will believe that!!!:lol:

MikeyBong said:
Are you trying to say you don't jerk off...because NO ONE will believe that!!!:lol:

Can't beat your own hand.

Has anyone stooped low enough to have a posh wank? i.e. a wank (jerk-off) with a johnny on....

Davros666 said:
Can't beat your own hand.

Has anyone stooped low enough to have a posh wank? i.e. a wank (jerk-off) with a johnny on....
OK, I got the "wank" part...what's a johnny?(I'm a dumb American, sorry!:lol: )

geez some sound so bitter, just wait til it comes out, pass your judgement then, just like I do with every album that comes out. I am really psyched about it though! I am shure it'll do very well if it's good...

MikeyBong said:
OK, I got the "wank" part...what's a johnny?(I'm a dumb American, sorry!:lol: )

Johnny = Condom, they used to get called rubber johnnies for some reason......... And no i've never had a posh wank, although my wife is a bit posh does that count? :lol:

Jockthrax said:
Johnny = Condom, they used to get called rubber johnnies for some reason......... And no i've never had a posh wank, although my wife is a bit posh does that count? :lol:
Ahh, Johnnies are condoms eh? I've heard them called "Jimmy Hats"!:lol: