Boooooooo!

A NEW RECORD WITH THE REUNITED LINEUP....IS WHAT GOT ME INTO ANTHRAX IN THE FIRST PLACE........

Whilst my personal preference would be a follow up record with the WCFYA lineup, I am damn happy about another Anthrax record, period.

I mean, is there such a thing as a bad Anthrax record? No.

And the reunion tour has seemed to go on and on, so it's great they plan on getting some fresh material out.

whitey131 said:
Thinks that's a pretty fucked up thing to say.

This is one quoted paragraph out of 4 in Scott's blog. Right before this paragraph he talked about doing stuff with his friend Brian and writing songs for him. He wasn't saying anything derogatory toward the Bush line-up if thats what you were thinking.

eighteeschick said:
This is one quoted paragraph out of 4 in Scott's blog. Right before this paragraph he talked about doing stuff with his friend Brian and writing songs for him. He wasn't saying anything derogatory toward the Bush line-up if thats what you were thinking.

Agreed....it was not a diss to any form of anthrax. Just talking about bringing it home from all the side projects etc...

If this actually happens, I'd find some way to listen it, if I even hear about it coming out. Or maybe I won't give a flying rat's ass any more. Probably Option B.

don't care.. i'll do as i do every other album with every other band... i'll listen to it... and if i like it, i buy it... easy

:headbang:

I think that a new Thrax album is good on any level,

As many of you on here, I would also prefer a new Anthrax/John Bush album(ala Sound of White Noise, Stomp 442, WCFYA). However, there was also somebody that said "the original lineup is what got me into Anthrax in the first place", and I'm also in that category so, either way this is good news. My guess is that this new album may be there heaviest yet with Belladonna, and I'm very curious to hear how his vocals will sound on new material since it's been since "Persistence of Time" since any of us have heard new stuff from Anthrax with Belladonna. Maybe the new album will be called "Among the Persistence", who knows? But I'll buy it, it's Anthrax and I've never actually been pissed about buying any of their albums, so why start doubting them now?

AugDawg

augdawg2 said:
:headbang:

I think that a new Thrax album is good on any level,

As many of you on here, I would also prefer a new Anthrax/John Bush album(ala Sound of White Noise, Stomp 442, WCFYA). However, there was also somebody that said "the original lineup is what got me into Anthrax in the first place", and I'm also in that category so, either way this is good news. My guess is that this new album may be there heaviest yet with Belladonna, and I'm very curious to hear how his vocals will sound on new material since it's been since "Persistence of Time" since any of us have heard new stuff from Anthrax with Belladonna. Maybe the new album will be called "Among the Persistence", who knows? But I'll buy it, it's Anthrax and I've never actually been pissed about buying any of their albums, so why start doubting them now?

AugDawg
THANK YOU!!!:kickass: