What will the big announcement be?

jdelpi said:
Everyone has AIDS!

Everyone has Aids... Aids ... Aids... Aids!!!

Great song. Great film.

AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA ... FUCK YEAH
Here to save the mother fucking day

thraxx said:
:loco: Wrong..... the announcement is....

Joey is going to record all John's material and release it in 2007.:loco: :p

Does that mean the album will be called Lesser of two evils!? Nothing against Joey, of the few times I have "spoke" with him he was hella cool. But going with album titles is what I mean.

And with what Scott said, I hate lawyers and buisiness deals and shit like that, that has to come with the territory. Kill all the lawyers, and we will ALL be free, sans OJ, we all know he did it.

Hey, metal thrashing kansan. I´ve been thinking abut getting this t-shirt.
LADYKILLER_designENLARGED.jpg

By April they will become a discoband!

What about Peter Griffin's AIDS song? Throw the 2 songs in with a couple of Easy E and Queen covers and you have:

Anthrax - Attack of the Killer A.I.D.S

It could even be for charity.

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
Does that mean the album will be called Lesser of two evils!? Nothing against Joey, of the few times I have "spoke" with him he was hella cool. But going with album titles is what I mean.

GOOD GOD. That hasn't been funny for the past 2,345 times it was used. I swear, at least once a week someone has to use that joke. (It used to be more frequently.) :Smug:

jdelpi said:
GOOD GOD. That hasn't been funny for the past 2,345 times it was used. I swear, at least once a week someone has to use that joke. (It used to be more frequently.) :Smug:

The band pretty much set it up for use. It's very a obvious joke.

jdelpi said:

I agree. This is the most frequently used stupid joke on this board ever. It got old the second time it was used which was probably a year and a half ago or so.

AlexStomp said:
I agree. This is the most frequently used stupid joke on this board ever. It got old the second time it was used which was probably a year and a half ago or so.

Damn and I thought I was being witty! Maybe I should have joined sooner or checked archives.... :ill:

Joey doesnt fit in with Anthrax...i they get rid of him and bring John back. Nothing against Spitz but he quit of hsi own accord and rob's done a good job filling in for him...Dan and Joey have no place in this band.

My belief is that there's some contractual obligation which forced them to reunite. If the reason is anyting other than this, i'll be very disappointed

joey78 said:
Joey doesnt fit in with Anthrax...i they get rid of him and bring John back. Nothing against Spitz but he quit of hsi own accord and rob's done a good job filling in for him...Dan and Joey have no place in this band.

My belief is that there's some contractual obligation which forced them to reunite. If the reason is anyting other than this, i'll be very disappointed

I take it your surname isnt Belladona and the 78 in your handle doesn't refer to when your hairstyle is dated from :)

Jockthrax said:
I take it your surname isnt Belladona and the 78 in your handle doesn't refer to when your hairstyle is dated from :)

HA HA...you are right...trust me i loved Anthrax when i was younger but after liseting to John for 10 years i cant bring myself to listen to Joey nor even the Joey era stuff. The songs written during the Joey era are plain dumb. The John Bush era stuff is really really strong ...especially the last 2 records Volume 8 and WCFTA

joey78 said:

You on crack on something?