Glasgow show

Jockthrax

Mar 9, 2002
Glasgow
www.anthrax.com
might be moved from weds to Friday. Straight from the horses mouth...

SCOTTIAN 31 Posts

02/02/06 11:38AM
This show may be moved to Friday April 7th. Stay tuned.
Scott

DiscipleOfThePit said:
The sound is fucking shite but it is a cool place to see gigs. Hopefully 'thrax out play Megadeth, they were AWFUL there this time last year.

hmm what makes you say that? They wernt fantastic but i didnt think they were bad by any means. Sound is pish though, the only people ive see pull of the carling is motorhead cos all they need to be is loud.

Never tried the ABC, but I'm growing less and less impressed with the Carling with each visit, from the sound, the ever-increasing price of pints and the utterly useless security set-up. How can I show up at a gig 15 minutes after they open the doors and then still be stuck in the queue outside for another 30?

Don't think I've ever been to the Carling. Certainly never seen Anthrax there at least. Garage was OK but Barras rules for Anthrax.

Yea, I read your blog man, thats excellent. Hows the ticket sales going, any idea? If theres any left, I might grab two, just in case we get to go. A mate of mine in Edinburgh has just bought tickets to go, so I might have to make the effort. I ain't seen him in a few years.

There going good i think but dont think it will sell out for a few weeks even if it does sell out. My mate bought his today and he got number 396 from ticket scotland so id reckon half way there