What will the big announcement be?

Bleearg

Hey Gordy!
Aug 23, 2005
West by God Virginia
www.facebook.com
It has to be more than Joey singing on the next album, that is pretty much a given.
Is Anthrax the secret "?" playing on Ozzfests main stage? Who the question mark is won't be announced till May 23rd.
I think Gigantour will happen even later this year will they play it?
I hope they play both, but I really doubt that can happen.

When asked a two part question about Gigantour and summer plans~~~~~~~~

SCOTTIAN 47 Posts Location:
Los Angeles, CA, US 03/09/06 12:30PM
No offer yet. Our plan is to be writing until we go in the studio.

I really want to catch them this summer.
I guess the best thing to hope for is to take Gigantour to Australia with the new album (mostly) written.
While I am posting CDC stuff I may as well add this stuff In case you NFMB haven't caught it yet. I think most of it has been posted anyway.
When grilled about secrecy~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Los Angeles, CA, US 02/17/06 12:04PM
I can't make any official announcement because of deals that we are currently signed to. We need to keep things quiet until the legal end of things is done. The last thing I want to do is say something and then have it not happen. It's the same reason why we couldn't announce the reunion even though it was all over the internet. Sometimes the business gets in the way of things. I wish I could tell you everything that is going on and I will, when I can. People have complained about us not being honest to the fans etc., but I couldn't be more honest than this. Please be patient, I know it sucks to wait but our hands are tied. I will tell you that we are certainly going to keep writing, a lot of songs, and we will be making more records. Read betwenn the lines.

And here is the announcement announcement~~~~
Los Angeles, CA, US 03/09/06 12:33PM
We're getting closer to being able to say something.

I hope we get some kind of explanation as to why there was a reunion with Belladonna and Spitz pretty much right after releasing GOTE...i have no interest in the business side of the band, I just wanna know why they turfed Bush and Rob. Im just tired of Scotts contradictory comments about all this.

There is going to be a new half hour sitcom staring Anthrax. A modern day Partrige Family where they drive around from Gig to Gig in a Not man painted School bus Driven by Leif Garret.

I’ve been playing with my crystal balls and then I looked at them and I have seen the future my brothers. Both John and Joey will sing on the new album, which will be produced by Rob. Then they will take it out on tour with a Iron Maiden esq. three-guitar line up of Spitz, Caggniano (Is that how you spell it) and Ian. There will be a world wide tour featuring Iron Maiden, AC/DC and Anthrax. With a all band jam on Julio and Hasselhoff covers at the end of the night. Scott’s next tattoo will be a picture of the Hoff on his chest and Hoffdom will then wipe Scientology fron the face of the earth. Extremist Muslims will follow suit and by 2010 we will all pray to the Hoff and his mighty t top charriot.

thehoffer.gif

prime666 said:
I’ve been playing with my crystal balls and then I looked at them and I have seen the future my brothers. Both John and Joey will sing on the new album, which will be produced by Rob. Then they will take it out on tour with a Iron Maiden esq. three-guitar line up of Spitz, Caggniano (Is that how you spell it) and Ian. There will be a world wide tour featuring Iron Maiden, AC/DC and Anthrax. With a all band jam on Julio and Hasselhoff covers at the end of the night. Scott’s next tattoo will be a picture of the Hoff on his chest and Hoffdom will then wipe Scientology fron the face of the earth. Extremist Muslims will follow suit and by 2010 we will all pray to the Hoff and his mighty t top charriot.

:headbang:

Twisted Sister will record a song called "I wanna Hoff".

Chuck Norris is teaming up with Anthrax to release the album 'Roundhouse kick full of Metal'

With songs such as

Roundhouse kick the living
Soldier of Fortune
Roundhouse kick for the Extras
What Doesn't Die (Norris will kill)
Roundhouse kick the Family

:| ... ok I will quite whilst I am behind.

jdelpi said:
Everyone has AIDS!
That's what you get for having a penis up your ass!!!
You're accused of the following charges. You're a woman trapped inside a man. Your sexuality no one denies you. But your preference we can't understand You are the loneliness of all people. It's time for you to realize. AIDS like the plague is from God. For he sees something wrong in his eyes.
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence - A.I.D.S.
That's what you get for having a penis up your ass. You should have used a condom. That's what you get when you swallow another man's load. A lubricated condom. How do you find love in another man's hairy ass. You should have used a condom. Millions of lost hamsters running ramped in your bowels. Take the Hershey Highway.
Fudge packing men. Fudge packing men. Fudge packing men. Fudge packing men. A manly man. Fudge packing men. Fudge packing men. Fudge packing men. Analy Inflicted Death Sentence - A.I.D.S

I’ve been playing with my crystal balls and then I looked at them and I have seen the future my brothers. Both John and Joey will sing on the new album, which will be produced by Rob. Then they will take it out on tour with a Iron Maiden esq. three-guitar line up of Spitz, Caggniano (Is that how you spell it) and Ian. There will be a world wide tour featuring Iron Maiden, AC/DC and Anthrax.

See now, this would make me happy. Oh so happy!
S