I only Post This anthrax shit for Buzzard's reaction

You kind of have to talk about Anthrax if you are on the Milano board and vice-versa on the Thrax board. There are cool people on both boards. The one difference I have noticed is that any mention of Milano on the Thrax board gets a lot more negative response than Thrax is given over here.

You kind of have to talk about Anthrax if you are on the Milano board and vice-versa on the Thrax board. There are cool people on both boards. The one difference I have noticed is that any mention of Milano on the Thrax board gets a lot more negative response than Thrax is given over here.

You've got a point, but it seems like it's all the same nonsense over and over...it gets tiring.

The petition the fans pulled out of their ass to get that hack Paul Dianno in Anthrax is hysterical. Holy shit are these fans dumb.

Online petitions are gay, especially the ones not grounded in any bit of reality. This is practically fantasy leagues people are playing.

The petition the fans pulled out of their ass to get that hack Paul Dianno in Anthrax is hysterical. Holy shit are these fans dumb.

Online petitions are gay, especially the ones not grounded in any bit of reality. This is practically fantasy leagues people are playing.

Yeah...that's really sad and pathetic...especially considering the majority of their fans have got to be at least 30.

I'm starting a petitition to have Santa Claus hire the Easter Bunny so I can get Cadbury eggs twice a year. Oh boy..I can't wait!:loco:

A fucking hilarious dvd.

You're Fired!

FINALLY got Kill Yourself the other day! It was well worth the weight--I mean, wait! Wait!

My particle physicist buddy and I watched "Fuck the Middle East" over and over. MY wife later said to me, "I don't know why he likes horror movies and violent music so much." I figure its because he's tired of subatomic explosions and desires to see BIG fuckin explosions for a change. I dunno.

Lissen, I need some identification from you guys who're in the know (unlike me): Who's the big shirtless guy who looks like Billy but has a crop of bleach blonde hair? He shows up a couple'a times in the montages.

ID? Anybody? Anybody?

Jurched